Single men, WTF : Swingers Discussion 1780161091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle men, WTF
TOPIC: Single men, WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 409   End
User Details are only visible to members.
wtf is a single married man?

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
It's a lot harder for single married men to get out on Saturday nights then they first imagine.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Cum4me, you have no need to apologize, especially for the short comings of others. Just keep being a respectful and considerate guy and you will be a credit to all of your ilk. We enjoy having single guys join us and we are not going to stop because of these last few or the others in the past. All three guys had five or more certs so maybe they feel that they are above being respectful and since they are so good that they are the rare commodity that is in high demand. We don't think so. Whats funny is they are the ones that contacted us. WTF. When all is said and done we are still going to play with single guys because it is something we like to do but we are getting harder on what we will put up with and some good ones may get caught up in that. We are just having a bad streak and it will pass, but for now......... WTF. LOL.

Duquesne PA

Username hidden
(32 posts)
2wants1:

I apologize for the rudeness that some single males did to you. On behalf of the other single males, please don’t let 1 (or in your case 3 consecutive) rotten apples spoil the entire basket. There are plenty of good single males out there, some of which you can find thru the forums. I suggest you factor in the certifications that a future candidate already has when making your decision to meet. But please keep trying; there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
We wasted the last three Saturday's on no show single guys. We haven't had this many Saturday's in a row in years and they are gone because of these guys who have no consideration for others. WTF. It seems the most common reason for last minute cancellations is work. Don has been in the IT field for many years and being called in at odd times have happened many times but when you spread that possibility out over several different people and several different times and days it can't happen as often as we have run into it. WTF. Then you have the no call no shows. Need I say more about that? WTF. We have adopted a 1 strike rule with last minute cancellations unless you impress us with your reason and work doesn't work. If you have work that day or have the possibility of being called in don't make plans with us, although it can happen the other single guys played that one out. Wow!!! Now that feels better. Thank you for the place to vent. Don & Robyn

Duquesne PA

Username hidden
(32 posts)
Welcome to the forum CaCpl4CaCpl

It is really fascinating how different the opinions are on this topic but as I said, I feel very fortunate to have found some couples who want the same things I do. Isn't that the ultimate goal and therefore, the ultimate "success" in a relationship, swinging or otherwise?

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I agree with sweettart. It's okay to make friends but when they start getting too close with one of us or start giving relationship advise it's time to move on. Every open relationship is different & when you start making me uncomfortable with the amount of time you want to spend with my partner you're done.

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(8 posts)
Rdy, it seems like we agree on lots of things.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
This line of conversation is fabulous and illustrates one of my favorite parts of the "lifestyle-" a group of grown-ups happily discussing the vast differences in the way they like to up the maximum occupancy of their beds. We all like different things. We all bring different things to the table. It is all correct if it works for the people involved and I really appreciate the chance to hear about other people's philosophies.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3776 posts)
We have been in the "lifestyle" for over 5 years and we realized early on that we prefer more of a "connection" or "relationship" with single guys and couples. We tend to have very few FWB at any given time, and they are usually very close friends. It is just what works for us. Maybe we fall under the category of being a very secure couple, but it has never caused any problems or issues with us. We BOTH enjoy it! That being said we fully understand this is not for everyone and we are very upfront with couples and single guys about what we are looking for and respect their wishes if they choose not to continue with us because of it.

Apollo PA

Username hidden
(741 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 409   End
TOPIC: Single men, WTF