Single men, WTF : Swingers Discussion 1780161061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle men, WTF
TOPIC: Single men, WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 394   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've been contacted by the female of the couple more times than not. At first, it shocked me, but for the most part they pretty much all said they do the searching because they know what they want. And I'm just fine with that!

Username hidden
(796 posts)
sweettart-I see what you are saying, but it sounds as if the poster has modified what she and her partner are looking for with the passing of time. If you have grown more open to single men and you've turned a slew of them down prior, you probably turned down a whole crop of them that you might probably take today. And that holds true enough for me as well. A woman/couple who aren't exactly my cup of tea otherwise might have more appeal if I've been out of commission for a while for whatever reason but you are quite correct and I understand what you mean. If you told someone "no" before, there was probably a reason for it. I guess I'm talking about 'borderline' situations,lol.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
"Males that have respect for themselves and know their self worth are the unusual scenario in the swing arena. "

Or if they do, they don't remain single males for very long unless by choice ;)

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3498 posts)
p.s. a man that devalues his worth simply to appeal to others is not a male that we'd be interested in meeting.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Spanky, that is an awesome response.

Single males, are just like everyone else, not less, not more, treating them as if their dirt is disgusting, what's more disgusting though, are the males who actually demean themselves by stating that they are there for the couples, and are all about service.

Make no mistake about it, everybody is there for their own benefit, no one is being charitable. Males that have respect for themselves and know their self worth are the unusual scenario in the swing arena.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
before I send a email to anyone I know if they drink or smoke, there ages, there age limits. Everything there profile says, how many cert they have, and who has given them certs. I use all this information collectively. Then when I email them I like to reference different things in there profile to let them know that we have read it and why I think we would might click.

I'm not going to respond to a email from anyone who hasn't put a least a little effort in there's. We receive emails from couples from time to time that are lazy one liners just like the vast majority from single guys, we don't respond to those either.

Once we changed our tag line actively looking for a MFM even the useless one line emails from single guys quit coming. We had received a few well written emails in the past from single guys and we had responded to those but when we sent a message to those same guys expressing interest in actually meeting they seemed to fall off the face of the earth.

Nik, the reason we didn't send out emails to new guys this time is because we had been in contact with a few single guys and figured sense we had been exchanging emails for a while those were the the ones that would be a better fit this time.

Odessa TX
Username hidden
(439 posts)
So my bf and I are new on here and to the lifestyle. I am the one usually doing most of the emailing and he likes to do the IM chatting. But I hear that single men often profile themselves as single women...is this true? How can you really tell? I have met a couple of people in person after we both chat with them, but really how do ya know?

Troutdale OR
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I really do. Most look at the pics, shoot an email and THEN read the profile.

I was on here as a couple previously and it was obvious who had read the profile and who hadn't. As someone mentioned, it's not just the single guys, it is often the male half of a couple writing and if they see a hot pic of the female in a profile, they start writing before their "big head" engages.

Ok, maybe 90% IS an exaggeration....would you say 89% is more accurate?

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Why not just contact the single guys that appeal to you? We already know that 90% of ALL members never read a profile before writing so instead of waiting for the right guy to happen along, why not do a search and invite who you would like to meet?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
lacoupl--maybe it's because all the single guys who originally e-mailed you and got nowhere with you lost interest/aren't aware of your updated status and the pool of them has diminished. To illustrate my point, when/if I e-mail a couple and get no response and can tell they read my e-mail, I would never consider e-mailing them again because they're obviously not interested. And obviously I would never again contact someone who says "not at this time" or "no thanks" because I think that is disrespectful towards that person/couple. Things gets a little murky when I send an e-mail and it remains unopened by them. I MAY send a second one (probably not) but I most certainly would never send someone 3 e-mails when I got no responses from the 1st 2, even if they opened neither. So the big point is that if you got a stampede of e-mails from men and they got nowhere with you, maybe they're not trying anymore and your pool of suitors diminished in the process. This would be especially true if you lived in a more rural part of the country and there weren't as many people to begin with.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 394   End
TOPIC: Single men, WTF