Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Single men, WTF
TOPIC: Single men, WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 394   End
User Details are only visible to members.
kinddr-I agree!

I think it's a little different for the boys though because of performance issues. I have a hot fuck session prepared for this weekend with a favorite who wants to change things up and try some things such as getting double stuffed, being on top, etc, stuff we don't usually do or have never done. So in preparation, I am depriving myself of any relief until the weekend, preparing myself the best I can so that deliver in the manner that she pleases. And trust me, being submissive I will be having plenty of fun I am sure.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
kinddrag--oh for sure I like to do my personal choices. Let me clarify (because I'm not long-winded enough,lol).

I tend to be sexually dominant. That is my normal disposition, I enjoy steering the ship. For example, being on top, controlling the rhythm, positioning, duration, certain activities, etc. However, once in a while, I get with a sexually dominant woman. We both can't steer the ship, so when we start to go at it, it soon hits me that she likes to dominate, I acquiesce and let her lead. And when it hits me, I am silent as I let the energy shift because I don't want to fuck with anyone's head. I just do my best to fall into the passive role as I believe she would like me to based on my interpretation of our combined energy.

However, quite often, when I meet a woman, she likes me to lead (or at least doesn't seem to mind). This is the best result for both of us for sure and where I personally have the most fun. In these situations, I steer and instinctively get us to where I feel we both jointly want to go. I like to direct and I do best with sexually submissive women.

But I have had terrific times being dominated. I just fall more passive when she wants to dominate because to me (being primarily an altruistic fucker) her satisfaction takes precedence over what I prefer to do sexually. And to me it is of utmost importance to never let on that you'd rather do something else if you want to be regarded as a good lover (check out the final sentence of my profile).

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
I try not to overthink this stuff. Just do what you like, with people you like and who like you.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Seduction--I totally see where you're coming from. Privately (again, on the forums I tend to be a little more candid) when I meet couples, I would not necessarily be so forthcoming about my Mother Theresa approach to fucking (as expressed by your 3 example statements by single guys) because it reeks of pandering insincerity and totally conflicts with my true belief that swinging ought to be a mutualistic relationship amongst all the participants. That is, although I'm always glad when a couple/woman want to meet me, I don't regard anyone doing anyone a favor, we all presumably want this sexual connection to happen. And even though your 3 examples sort of reflect how I feel, it's because it comes back to my being an altruistic fucker as a part of my innate self and individuality, not because I'm so grateful someone might want to fuck or some view that men should be or feel like some sort of replaceable commodity in the swinging community. To me swinging is about everyone's mutual satisfaction including mine. It just so happens that because I'm an altruistic fucker, mutual satisfaction to me primarily entails sexually satisfying my partner (which further means doing all activities to the best of my abililty that my partner wants me to do without letting on I'd rather do other things). So it all works out very well in the end for everyone anyway.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Kinddrag--yeah, I agree! And I hope I don't annoy Seduction to say it but I would classify myself as an altruistic fucker (at least SOME of the time,lol).

but as an analogy, let's use Mother Theresa (God bless her, I'm sure she's proud to be making our forum). Mother Theresa didn't do good works to get into heaven. She did them because she wanted to do them. It fulfilled something within her which was reward enough. Now some jaded individuals would decry her saying, "well then there you go! She wasn't such a perfect individual if she did good things only to make herself feel good inside..." But to criticize someone for having a selfless nature is superflous, much ado about nothing and ridiculous I would think. Same point with my altruistic fucker point. I say one can (and ought to be) an altruistic fucker (at least sometimes) so everyone wins. You don't have to always be an altruistic fucker but being the Mother Theresa of fuckers at least semi-frequently can pay off in all ways and it should as a part of karma.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Rdy2--maybe your computer is trying to tell you something (as in "you need to meet up with Spanky!").

Sexy--it's a fine, almost indiscernable line between telling the truth and bragging I'm discovering. One thing about me is that I don't lie or misrepresent myself and my capabilities (it goes hand in hand with my also being a moral/ethical fucker) but I'm finding out that it's probably better to let my prospects find out about my talents when we meet and let my photos speak for themselves. I'm probably a little more candid and bawdy on the forums for a little comic relief effect and also because I'm a little more relaxed since I'm not necessarily trying to meet up with anyone on the forums.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Thick, your kind of attitude is the right kind of attitude. Along those guys, I offer this advice: 1. Since it's the lady who is the one who says yes or no, and she won't make a decision unless you put up a nice picture she can study, include a nice pic, because, no Pic, no decision. And no decision means get lost. 2. Since we know what you want, you don't need to give us a sales pitch. 3. If you've done your homework, you'll understand what we would like, so don't waste your time if that doesn't sound good to you. 4. For Christs sake, don't brag about ANYTHING! 5. Just put up a nice pic or two, and say we look very interesting to you, and you hope we'll check your profile and if interested, make contact. It's simple.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1102 posts)
Ive read some of the posts.Being a single parent,full custody,nothing against the MOM.I would have to think.That respecting the couple,and knowing what the couple wants is the single males place.I hope that one day I will be a couple,looking for single males :) But until that day.I am just a person.And my actions and kindness will go along way in the lifestyle.I hope everyone is having a pleasant night. I want to ad one neg.I once met someone who wanted break the marriage oath.That was a huge mistake,and I was played.That will never happen again.That was years ago.Very uncool and had me very concerned.Have a nice night everyone

Long Pond PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
I personally have a real problem with men who will make a statement such as:

1- I know my place in the land of swinging. 2- I realize that I'm a mere third wheel in the equation. 3- My job is to do whatever the couples want.

Ummm no, you go on and find those couples. We're not a match.

I hope that it clarifies my stance.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Thanks, Seduction.

Let me clarify an interesting point you brought up: Fucking as altruistic because I believe I may be guilty of this at times. Let me explain-I have my own sexuality like anyone else. For example, I lean towards being sexually dominant and I'm not much into kink aside from exhibitionism and cuckhold. I don't care for anal (but I'll do it and actually most things and really get into it for a partner-alas my big point of fucking as altruistic) but I'll never eat anyone's ass (my personal limitation).

So you brought up a point about men who are here for their own desires but put window dressing on it by saying they're there to service couples and to please, implying subordination of one's personal preferences when playing. But what if one's primary purpose is to sexually satisfy another and that takes priority of my own particular favorite activities? Because quite often, although I lean towards being sexually dominant, I will be submissive because it matters more to me to please my partner and be a good lover than getting off for the night on what I want to do. I love to be highly regarded by my partners which means happily doing things their way at times. But then if being a completely considerate, compromising lover goes hand in hand at getting me off harder, one could successfully argue that, in effect, I am being a completely self-serving lover even in my submissive state as explained/described above.

Can one be a truly altruistic fucker?

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 394   End
TOPIC: Single men, WTF