Single men, WTF : Swingers Discussion 1780161031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle men, WTF
TOPIC: Single men, WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 394   End
User Details are only visible to members.
**Law of unintended consequences sir, you've run into someone here that knows better (on your 'Twue Way' (TM) bullshit....puhleeze) and is willing to say so.**

Because I refuse to discuss an unrelated topic in here does not mean that you know better, it means that I don't want to talk about it, certainly with someone who is obviously not as knowledgeable as he assumes to be. As a self proclaimed "dominant" certainly, you should have enough control over your emotions to not whine, at least not publicly. Control yourself, you think that you can :).

I wish you luck in regaining control of yourself.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Bukkake.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
22 hours ago: "Finally, someone brought up a great point. Being on top while fucking is not a dominant make,"

And though you did not begin this subject within this thread you DID chime in (above) within the hour (and within 10 posts) and grace us with your extensive and categorical knowledge of BDSM and the only 'Twue Way' (TM) that anyone can practice it (do I need to quote you there too?).

Seriously?

You may want to see if your own ducks are lined up before you take the arrogant and dismissive 'you are derailing the thread' tack. I imagine most are too lazy to call you on your bullshit, but I make a hobby of this sort of thing.

Law of unintended consequences sir, you've run into someone here that knows better (on your 'Twue Way' (TM) bullshit....puhleeze) and is willing to say so.

Best of the day to you

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
Declarative statement... "As to the rest of your posting regarding true dominance and submission, this isn't the venue. I'd be more than happy to discuss it in BDSM fora."

I did NOT state that YOU had made 20 posts... "I'm curious as to why after more than 20 posts about D/s in THIS forum you would suddenly declare we are off subject?"

Nice try though.... Do others actually buy this BS?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
I have not posted 20 posts on the topic, I posted some. This topic is about Single men, in threesome.

I do not wish to derail it further. I did not declare anything, feel free to do as you wish.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"As to the rest of your posting regarding true dominance and submission, this isn't the venue. I'd be more than happy to discuss it in BDSM fora."

I'm curious as to why after more than 20 posts about D/s in THIS forum you would suddenly declare we are off subject?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
As to the rest of your posting regarding true dominance and submission, this isn't the venue. I'd be more than happy to discuss it in BDSM fora.

I maintain my stance, if there is not bending of the will, there is no submission.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"dominate to describe what people do."

I'm sure this was an oversight but dominate IS what people do. Perhaps dominant was what you were after?

Indeed it was an oversight. People will often refer to a person as dominate to describe their personality or their position as a top. That is what I meant.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"if they want to do it, they're not submitting, there is no submission if there is no bending of will :)"

Ahhh....but bending how? Physically? If you have psychological control of the submissive and she thus chooses to submit to you.... If I have such control over the psyche that my submissive withholds NOTHING from me have I bent her to my will and made her submit? To anyone else it would seem she simply did what I asked....

It's a very slippery slope to make declarative statements, they are often misread or misinterpreted as absolutes. D/s is anything but absolutes and is different for every person/people. Throughout 'the community' of BDSM in fact many websites simply delete any "True (TM) Dom" or "True (TM) sub" stories as a matter of course.

If course those forums are moderated and the trolls have not taken over.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
"dominate to describe what people do."

I'm sure this was an oversight but dominate IS what people do. Perhaps dominant was what you were after?

I do see statements like this in the community all the time though "Seeking older dominate for LTR" Some people just did not pay attention in English class and have not written much since those times in school...

Personally I dislike the term 'Dom' and usually only use the descriptive 'dominant' when referring to one of that ilk.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 394   End
TOPIC: Single men, WTF