Single men, WTF : Swingers Discussion 1780161011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle men, WTF
TOPIC: Single men, WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 409   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I truly LOVE this shit!

"The monkeys retreat to the trees and hurl more feces at the invaders, screaming louder and louder."

This made me think of you guys...warmed my evil little heart.

oh, and Sed....I'll say anything I said here directly to your face sir. Count on it.

Now go play amongst yourselves children, I'm bored with the lot of you....

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
In another thread, it wondered why it's consistently mocked and challenged on these boards. Does this exchange not provide enough evidence to answer it's query?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
It's unclear if either is the mister as there appears not to be a set of real testicles belonging to the profile.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
And there you have it, the reason why I refuse to engage this self proclaimed chest pounder dominant. He also demonstrated exceptionally well why we refuse to allow others into our D/D relationship. People who display the inability to control themselves, should never be permitted to attempt to control others. Imagine the catastrophe they can bring to others!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
BTW, is this the Mr. or the Mrs. that is posting?

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(796 posts)
Ghost, I do apologize, my webster edition listed the first definition as "cut short or appearing as if cut short." Obviously, it is not the same as yours, because the second definition was exactly what you stated was your first, the whole plane thing. A plane refers to a definite object. Your statement was, "Enjoy you truncated life." Which to me, said enjoy your shortened life. Which would lead one to believe that their life would for some reason or another be shorter than what they had expected. Not the leveling of a physical object. My bad, damn editions.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(796 posts)
I'm sorry, translation for the intellectually challenged:

"Enjoy the life that you stopped growing and maturing in"

That better? I know it's not easy being a philistine, but you do try so hard!

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Funny. 7th grade all over again.....

Just because a word is used in a way that you are not familiar with does not mean it is an incorrect usage. It does mean you are somewhat less informed of original and/or unusual uses for a word. A simple query with Merriam Webster reveals that it's actually the first usage they list:

truncated adj Definition of TRUNCATED 1: having the apex replaced by a plane section and especially by one parallel to the base <a truncated cone> 2a : cut short : curtailed <a truncated schedule> b : lacking an expected or normal element (as a syllable) at the beginning or end : catalectic

First Known Use of TRUNCATED circa 1704"

"having the apex replaced by a plane section and especially by one parallel to the base"

Seems a rather nuanced way to insult someone, no? Just my way of saying "enjoy the rest of your life that will never go much beyond poking fun at your betters on an Internet forum to get your equally incognizant cronies to laugh toss feces with you." My grandmother told me once many years ago that if you insult someone exceptionally well, they won't even know they are being insulted.

Seems more than a few here have been insulted! But that's sometimes what you get when you devolve to a 7th grade herd mentality. You may also consider not 'coming armed with a knife to a gunfight'.....

You really DO make this entirely too easy :)

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
It was projection. He has a truncated pecker.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Ghost, I'm also wondering what you meant by "Enjoy your truncated life.". I'm hoping you were just wanting to use a big word that you thought no one would know what it meant. It's one thing to go back and forth with people like you do, it has been entertaining, but that's a little off.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(796 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 409   End
TOPIC: Single men, WTF