Single men, WTF : Swingers Discussion 17801610101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle men, WTF
TOPIC: Single men, WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 394   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It takes an exceptionally confident and secure couple for this to work without causing problems, and I have very rarely agreed to it. Besides, it is more of a high for me when her man is there to enjoy seeing her have fun.

Nic I agree with the "to each his own" thing. Just be very careful, my friend.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
"Absolutely Nic, I've found that each couple wants something different and you just bend to meet their needs if you want to."

^^^^ This,

Its somewhat amusing how this simple concept is missed. One size does NOT fit all. We must adapt to our environment. What one woman/couple wants has no bearing on another woman/couple. Not only each person is different, but each encounter has a life of its own, and flexibility and adaptability are tools that we need in our 'skillset toolbox' :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
I absolutely agree Delf & Deb...

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I just read that again and it sounds wrong. Just my dick bends to the left!

Username hidden
(796 posts)
Mine bends to the left, just a little ;). I've been told its nice!

Username hidden
(796 posts)
And we prefer to call the single male dildoes "stunt dicks" it just seems a bit nicer.

That being said, we prefer being friends, it is way more fun that way, right Nic? We would love to find a single guy that wants to bond in some way and be a long term friend.

You can never have enough friends.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(499 posts)
Absolutely Nic, I've found that each couple wants something different and you just bend to meet their needs if you want to.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
I have a simple philosophy, go with whatever works for the people involved. I am always amused when I am told by people NOT in the situation why it is wrong.

lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I know this is another "hot" topic but I have to say, I am glad to have met several couples who WANT me to connect with the woman beyond just the sex. In many cases, I have earned their trust to the point that the female half can visit me alone and even spend the night. We talk, text, cam and flirt, we kiss passionately and spend hours lying in bed chatting. We exchange massages, have lunch together and share other "intimacies" usually reserved for the couple themselves, all with the knowledge and encouragement of the male half. I also make it a point to stay in frequent contact with the guys via text and email and consider them friends as well.

Maybe some single guys like being a human dildo and some couples prefer that more "sterile" kind of relationship and to them I say, ENJOY! I just know that for me, sex without intimacy is like wine without alcohol, it may taste vaguely similar but I don't get that same "high".

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Define " bond" single dude guy ( I call you this cause I am too lazy to scroll back to see what your name is...)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 394   End
TOPIC: Single men, WTF