Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Single men, WTF
TOPIC: Single men, WTF
Created by: kycpl4damn
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just thought we'd post a couple of thoughts about single men here on the website based on some of our experiences.

We enjoy MFM fun, and over the past year have received all manner of emails and propositions. Yet so far we've yet to find more than a VERY limited few men who act like anything but idiots.

1) We aren't here so you can sneak around on your wife. I can't tell you how many emails we receive from men who only want to stop by during the day, and can't meet evenings/weekends for drinks and a 'get to know' mixer. 2) If you're emailing us with your phone#/room# etc with a 'I'm ready to fuck your wife' email with no prior contact, don't waste your time. I'd be amazed if that EVER got a single guy laid. 3) We (and we assume most couples here) are looking to meet with the ultimate goal of SEX (that means FUCKING for those of you in Rio Linda) in mind. We aren't terribly interested in how 'sweet', 'nice' or 'boy next door type' you are. We're happily married and enjoy the lifestyle, we're not auditioning replacement husbands. 4) We just were talking with a local guy the other night, and told him we couldn't play because our son was ill. He responded 'is he asleep yet'? If you're that callous about your need to get laid, you'd better get used to your hand...

So that being said, are single guys all this damned ignorant? If so, I'm amazed they ever get laid.... (and to be honest, we've had the most success in your typical 'vanilla' bar as far as picking men up goes)

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 394   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Randy its just tough all the way around.

Real, serious, attractive, single men are tough to meet with for the simple fact that most do not follow through with the meet. Its a fact. I conclude that from years of experience on here and other sites.

This is especially true for the "young, hot" guys.

I think people also tend to set standards that are higher than they themselves meet. So for an "average nice guy" who may be serious and follow through, people will tend to overlook him.

Sometimes reality has to set in.

I always wondered as a "young slim" couple why we would get so many emails from men who were more than twice our age and weighed more than both of us put together. Not being mean, but I wondered why they would email us.

At the same time you see couples who would blow the tires out of a honda if they both sat in it, demanding "young, hung, and fit"

For me, playing as a single guy, my success was my seriousness, and the fact that Im bi.

I fit a smaller group. Im average all around, slim but not a gym body, not hung like a horse, and I realize im not most peoples "first choice"

But I am bi. A lot of couples are looking for that. And i am one of the few that when they say "come on over" ill be showered and out the door in 20 minutes. Meanwhile all the other guys they chat with "get called into work" "dont have gas" or some other bs.

Im also selfish. While I make sure to provide a great time, I dont really care why I get "picked" I just run with it.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
'Some' guys are not that way.I think they get that attitude from their friends....I have more quality than that and been to many events where things did not happen for various reasons and I did not pitch a fit about it. disappointed, yes. But then at times I was not given the opportunity to show who I am.....that is the hardest part to break that ice......

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Madone de mia Stuppaghiara

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Would that be Merriama Webstera's Italian Dictionary?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Of course ;)... Internet balls.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
Don't forget, "I'll never be face to face with you so I would say this right in your face as well"

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
allier, lier is spelled l--i-a-r.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
It's a truncated version of, my rear end got served on a silver platter, I have nothing to say, all these people are on to me, so I'll just bail and call everybody idiots!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
Back to the first topic.... More and more I'm getting emails from single males. We exchange emails and decided on a date & time ( @ time) to meet. Like most people, we have certain days off. So, I KNOW, when I can play & meet. Well, these SINGLE guys are all for it, till the day before & day of meet when I try and connect them to affirm the meeting. They fall off the face of the earth. I know it's the same ole same ole :( Then the guy had the NERVE to call me at @ the time I would be getting OFF work to just chat & what not. Well excuse me, its wasnt MY WORKING NIGHT it was my OFF night and I sure as HELL wouldnt be AWAKE to be chatting to anyone !! Besides the fact, I NEVER call people when I am getting done work to "chat or what not" because I had a hard day/night at work and I just want to go HOME and got to bed !!! Tired of all the fakes, liers and cheaters !!! Thinking I should contact the WIFEY and let her KNOW that her HUBBY is still telling people he has a HALL PASS, but he ADMITED ( to me ) she REVOKED IT !!

Pottsville PA
Username hidden
(755 posts)
She's always bored yet she keeps coming back to tell us how bored she is.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 394   End
TOPIC: Single men, WTF