Single man, are we outcast in this lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 55523
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle man, are we outcast in this lifestyle
TOPIC: Single man, are we outcast in this lifestyle
Created by: pigjc The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, Rdy, I have seen some very nice gentlemen from this site. You seem to be one of them.

Gulf Shores AL
Username hidden
(114 posts)
dont_tell....... you are absolutely right. It's those that behave badly that makes it hard for true gentlemen. Not ever meeting you, I think you might be one of the few gentlemen that understands.

We understand that there are a few really nice clubs up there in Atlanta. We haven't made it up that way to visit them yet. But, I bet you have. I wish you the best. They have sounded like a step above the average clubs.

Joseph

Port Royal SC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
It is hard to tell who is into one night stands and who is genuinely interested in a friendship with benefits. In my case, I'm looking for single gentlemen for a MFM. Finding two men that are compatible is difficult; its not just the easily bruised ego of the husband.

Gulf Shores AL
Username hidden
(114 posts)
readyfreddie..... you point out several good facts. Here are a few of my takes on it though. It's hard for a couple to find a male that both the male and female of a couple like. It's not always about looks, but looks do help sometimes. We knew a guy back in NC that wasn't particularly good looking, but treated my wife very well. She liked him a lot which in turn caught my attention. Single guys need to show patients and manners. But, far too many here on this and most sites are just after another girl. Don't get me wrong, girls are amazing in so many wonderful ways. But, guys need a little attention too. Our biggest problem with meating with single guys is usually time. We work long hours and have kids. So, there seems to never be enough time to go around.

One last thought on this subject guys... I'm not a pimp. Don't ask me questions as if I'm pimping my wife out. A lot (and I mean a lot!) of guys ask me to give her to them as if she's a ....... That's a huge no.

Joseph

Port Royal SC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
here are our thoughts on this subject. just like any job there is always crap to put up with, and on here there are some single male jerks that make it bad for all the others. Ex. on our profile, we put on there absolutely no single males, what do we get emails from 100's asking us to change our mind or asking her to talk to me to change my mind because they are such great lovers and wonderful men, well if you are so wonderful why are you single?

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Poly? Am confused, I heard the word divorce recently.

East Earl PA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
It was not easy, Jack. I still miss him a lot.

Gulf Shores AL
Username hidden
(114 posts)
I"ve seen that show, Raven.

Gulf Shores AL
Username hidden
(114 posts)
The new show "Big Love" covers Poly marriages. I think it is HBO. It's very interesting.

RaveN ( : ~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I had forgotten about that particular book written by Heinlein! Awesome read. Thanks for reminding me, Aries. Now to find the carton that has my Heinlein collection so I can reread it.

Maggie

Gulf Shores AL
Username hidden
(114 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
TOPIC: Single man, are we outcast in this lifestyle