Single males : Swingers Discussion 191091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle males
TOPIC: Single males
Created by: livinthelife35 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 86   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tip for Spanky: Get a pony. Better yet, a horse.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
Hey Spank I see your point but your view point and some of the others are focus on the single intent. I am not saying a single guy should foot the bill for every cpl he is asked out by and in some cases it is not dinner it maybe drinks. Not talking about single females as a man is viewed as a man. I understand paying for a hotel room if he does not want you guys to go back to there place. On this post alone how often have you heard the SM we met with could not even buy us a drink, or he did not want to drive this far due to gas prices. We as SM have gotten a bad rap on so many fronts in this lifestyle anyway it would go a long way not to be lumped in with the rest of the single males.

You are right if they like you they will like you but even that is not true as I have started off and evening when it was going down hill and by the end it turned around. What I was talking was style and for the most part I guess I do not expect everyone to do like I can or can afford it. I am just saying it goes along way to the husband to know you have more to offer than just a fuck and a dick if they are looking for more if not fine as well.

Irving TX

Username hidden
(35 posts)
jandscin--ugh...you're making me all jealous over here, offering to cook for Fun and I have to wait for my 2nd visit to Cincinnati to meet up. The injustice, not fair...

Saint Clair Shores MI

Username hidden
(228 posts)
For you, Mr. Fun_Ahoy, anything at all. I'll even cook.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3782 posts)
Even my own sweet husband call fall into that way of thinking despite that fact that I make my thoughts on this subject no secret (read: I have a big mouth and run it nearly constantly).

There should be a golden rule of MFMs: treat the single male as nicely as you'd like them to treat you. It is pretty simple, really.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3782 posts)
I prefer seafood. Captain D's?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
jandscin-that's cute about sighing and you're right, even though I don't really feel as if I own my girl's pussy, my comment kind of comes off that way. That tendency is made worse when everyone else here writes that way before I sign in because then I read everyone else's post and start thinking in that mindset before I've posted anything myself. I am totally digging your egalitarian way of seeing everything!

Saint Clair Shores MI

Username hidden
(228 posts)
All right, spanky, I was with you right up until the line about "bringing your girl..."

The male halves of couples often seem to adopt this mentality of "well, I'm bringing the pussy so the SM ought to be grateful." I think this line of thinking doesn't respect the SM or what he brings to the table (bed). I get just as much out of the experience as the SM and I don't really want him to be grateful anymore than I am grateful to him for gracing my bed. It is a two-way street and it is a couple's duty to be as respectful and equitable (equal pleasure not $$) as they'd like a SM to be.

That said, I do have an annoying habit of sighing, "thank you" after a big finish ;-) so I guess I'm a little grateful!

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3782 posts)
jandscincy-thank you, I'm really working overtime to impress for that meet up in a few months,lol.

But yeah, you actually elaborated on a point I've made elsewhere: The cost of the main (perhaps token) expense, the room, seems very besides-the-point to me as well. If everyone thinks enough of one another to want to (ahem) fuck, then who cares who pays really? I mean is everyone really going to be this petty? What is it-$60 typically more or less? Now except for my initial meeting (where a particularly generous couple rented a suite for the 3 of us and insisted on paying), I've paid everytime and happily so. This is not an issue with me but why is it even an issue with anyone? Normally I have done so merely because I got to the hotel first so I just do it because it seems logical. But let's say I'm bringing my girl for another guy to pork in front of me (because I like that kind of thing), I would probably get the room if I arrived first. Or even if I didn't arrive first, I can't imagine arguing over this.

As a sidenote-it's worth remembering to get the room AFTER everyone is in the parking lot. Sucks to get a room and then your other party flakes out. Hasn't happened to me but I had a notion that it might once as I was waiting in the room wondering if they were going to arrive.

Saint Clair Shores MI

Username hidden
(228 posts)
Damn...if I'd remembered you already HAD a pony I'd have used some other bait....we'll buy you dinner for sure, though. Denny's? Mickey D's? The sky's the limit.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3782 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 86   End
TOPIC: Single males