Single male photos . : Swingers Discussion 232718
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle male photos .
TOPIC: Single male photos .
Created by: Playmore0201
Original Starting post for this thread:
Couples: What you want see in both public and private pics of single guys? I cut my hair and and am gonna update photos--adult and g-rated. Asuggestions from husbands that pre- screen and wife's that do their own pre-screening.;

Know that only cock pics are not good...what is good-better-great formy future photos?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I would show apicture/s of what you enjoy doing. If you want to meet a couple and "click" then you have to have things in common, like with us if a single guy has a pic of him on or with his motorcycle he looks decent (decent not model perfect) then we will write him. On the other hand if he is model perfect has a huge cock has no similar interest as us, then we almost will never contact him..

Austin TX
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Natural pics of you doing something you enjoy, whether ourdoors or not. Not just a pic w/ a car or motorcycle, that's more advertisement for the vehicle than it is for the person. Beach shots, etc. It's okay if people need to hide their faces for privacy, but in private pics, we expect to see faces too. I'm with the majority that doesn't necessarily like cock shots. More fun to find out on my own. My husband screens nothing. It's me (female) mostly on here, and then I'll say, "hey, look at this profile, what do you think?" whether it's for a single or couple.

Good luck!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
Just had the chance to look at your profile. Taking back a bit of what I posted a few minutes ago - your profile is fine and well done. Guess the question you wrote just came across wrong. Anyway, our thoughts about pics are still the same.

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Wife is fit and athletic and likes the same in her guys. She wants pics of the body - not just the cock. She expects all guys will have one and she knows how to arouse it. She is more interested in what it is attached to! Also, as the husband I do a lot of prescreening (she gets just way too many requests to sort through). I look for bodies that fit her preference coupled with a well written profile. Just a critique and suggestion but we would never consider your profile if it is written as poorly as the question you posed. Make sure you reread your emails and profile for obviously mispellings and poorly written thoughts. Hey we aren't looking for perfection or english majors but we do appreciate guys who sound like they can come out and meet us in public and be respectable. Good luck.

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Woohoo, a Forum virgin. Welcome to the Forum. It's always good to see a "neighbor" here. :-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I as the wife like to see a well written profile. Filled out and with lots of details. What you are looking for sexually and physically. As for pics. Mostly g-rated but clear enough to see. The husband actually likes the cock pics. He is straight but wants a well endowed male fore me. I am very OK with average.

Corcoran MN
Username hidden
(12 posts)
My wife wants to see his body and smile. without both, i wont bother to show her the profile

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1234 posts)
It is a total waste of time for me to show my wife a guys profile if all he has are cock pics. She wants to see some nice face shots and really prefers g rated pics and maybeONE OR TWOthat are semi-nude. Shots of a neatly dressed man are of much more interest to her. Then he must have an articulate profile. ahope this is of some help.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
Couples: What you want see in both public and private pics of single guys? I cut my hair and and am gonna update photos--adult and g-rated. Asuggestions from husbands that pre- screen and wife's that do their own pre-screening.

Know that only cock pics are not good...what is good-better-great formy future photos?

Pacific Palisades CA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Single male photos .