Single male in first foursome--help? : Swingers Discussion 238158
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle male in first foursome--help?
TOPIC: Single male in first foursome--help
Created by: rocking2worlds
Original Starting post for this thread:
So this weekend, I'm meeting with a girl (playing solo with permission) and two of her friends (married couple) for a MFMF foursome. I've had threesomes before at house parties, but this is an entirely different ballgame. Both women are really interested in double vaginal penetration, as well. Any tips, SLS?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I was going to say, Kitten. WTF.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16887 posts)
Do guys still wear those?

BTW...To the OP: if you ask nicely, I'll bet Mr. Uriah will send you out his road map style, illustrated, step by step guide to the perfect DVP.

I'd also recommend having the non-DVP'd F working her mad fluffing skills to keep you boys at optimal full mast prior to insertion.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8587 posts)
leave the tighty whiteys at home

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2083 posts)
Both men need to have firm erections for DVP. One man lays prone on the bed with his legs hanging off the side. Woman mounts him and develops a good ride rhythm. The other man stands and slips his dick into her, making sure both cocks stay in her. The standing man should do most of the thrusting; the man on the bottom should concentrate on staying in her with a firm erection and not popping out.

Mr. Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3630 posts)
So this weekend, I'm meeting with a girl (playing solo with permission) and two of her friends (married couple) for a MFMF foursome. I've had threesomes before at house parties, but this is an entirely different ballgame. Both women are really interested in double vaginal penetration, as well. Any tips, SLS?

Rochester MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Single male in first foursome--help