Single male cheaters!!!! : Swingers Discussion 2048211051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle male cheaters!!!!
TOPIC: Single male cheaters!!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 55 of 55 
User Details are only visible to members.
"I'm thinking a trip to Solon sounds just about right!"

Yep!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
we are a couple and it seems there are single males more so then anything that want to play. So we are strait up about it can we get a number and text you anytime about playing.

Also we put it upfront when a single male plays do you have a girlfriend and if so does she know you are playing and if she does can we get a number or email to get in touch with them to see if its ok if you play. and we do the same for single females.

Lol You should see how many single males bow out if they are cheaters.

The other ones I love too are: We are on here but my girlfriend is................. so she is not playing. Would that not qualify you as only a single male at that point? and if she is not playing a cheater?

Now we do have one couple that we have only played with the male half but we have through email text and phone call got his wifes permission because she works a lot and is busy and she is intending on playing so we have taken all the measures we can to make sure it is ok.

Falls City OR
Username hidden
(364 posts)
You are probably right about the credit card billing-it would weed out those guys who gives us SM's a bad rap. But I have to disagree about the free profiles. I have checked out several lifestyle websites and was quite disappointed in them. I was either glad I hadn't paid or annoyed that I did. I started out free here and when I found out I like the site became a Lifetime member. And remember the free folks can't see private pics, etc.

Crofton MD
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I'm thinking a trip to Solon sounds just about right!

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I have to say it really annoys me that people not just cheating men.........can have free profiles........if we pay so should everyone............sigh.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(63 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 55 of 55 
TOPIC: Single male cheaters!!!!