Single male cheaters!!!! : Swingers Discussion 2048211041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle male cheaters!!!!
TOPIC: Single male cheaters!!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with you sav.........people come here thinking that we will just jump into bed with anyone. That it is a free for all. Too many have no clue about the life style and why we are all here. I have met a couple recently who were married but not with each other. Of course they did not disclose this until we were all together. Personalty I am not interested in that.........I am not fond of looking over my shoulder.............well unless some handsome man is giving it to me........well you get the point. :)

Solon OH

Username hidden
(63 posts)
I agree with what everyone said and their reasons.

Personally. Im cynical about it. I dont exclude cheaters. Maybe morally wrong but in my opinion its not my problem.

I look at everything in one way.

We only know what people tell us and how honest they are with us. Who does a full background investigation on potential playmates?

So all the guy has to do is say he is single. And most of the "no cheater" crowd will accept that at face value.

If he is honest that he is attached and cheating, he will be excluded.

Its just that simple. I prefer someone who may be lying to someone else but is truthful to us vs. someone who claims to be single then we find out when a rock comes through our livingroom window that he is not single.

Same with bi men. "DDfree" and so on. We accept or deny based on words of strangers that we dont have any way to verify.

For that reason, I look at each person individually regardless of their situation.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
Great reply Mrs. Sav, we even have it in our profile, no cheaters, but then again, they never read the profile anyway. We still get e- mails " wife doesn't know" then stay away from us. We are here to enjoy ourselves, not worry if some angry wife is gonna be outside the door screaming for her hubby

Shamokin PA

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
In my opinion Cheaters are not swingers ,they're Opportunists . The mindset is completely different. As swingers, a couple is embracing sexual freedom by mutual consent. As a true swinging single you embrace sexual freedom and would embrace it with any serious relationship, should one develop. A cheat uses the lifestyle as noncommittal sex , they perceive it as an easy way to get laid without the hassles and potentially less drama or fear of exposure.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
I agree with Starry...it's black and white, and there's not really any wiggle room. While I'm sure "SM's" are in the majority by a LARGE proportion, it happens with women too. We've received messages here and on other sites from bi-females that will mention that their husbands don't need to know. Mrs MC politely lets them know that she isn't interested in getting involved in that type of situation. The possibilities for ugly scenes are simply too numerous, and WE are here to have fun without hiding anything.

Richmond VA

Username hidden
(533 posts)
SB and Navy, welcome to the forums!

This is definitely a black and white issue. I will always try my best to weed out a cheater. Some folks actually prefer playing only with cheaters, the belief being that you don't have to worry about them desiring a relationship. How naive.

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
Welcome Navywife71

Thanks for the added perspective.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
The desire to avoid cheaters has little to do with judging the morality of others, and a lot to do with the betrayed spouse. When a wife (or husband) discovers that the other has been cheating, or when he confesses, the anger she feels may not end with throwing a few dishes at the husband. She may feel entitled to a degree of revenge. No one wants a scorned lover showing up and making a scene at the job, in church, in front of family members or any other public venue.

There is a reason that the word "discretion" appears in so many profiles. Cheaters get caught. That is not discreet.

Stafford VA

Username hidden
(1 post)
-So wonderful to see all on here who are certainly qualified to be the members of the moral police squad! Wow, how amusing!

Are you saying that members here aren't moral?

I don't lie to my spouse and I don't intentionally do things that I know will hurt others. Cheaters, by definition, DO lie to their significant others.

Columbia MD

Username hidden
(1269 posts)
Utilize the privacy feature and block your profile from being viewed by the freebies, I did. Oh and I have also now blocked a local married medical professional who apparently forgets that he's already contacted me multiple times Now the medical guy and some more married men who have contacted me in past are lifetime members already - your suggestion won't make them go away or prevent their cheating. Even if they changed the credit card processing - subscribers still have the option to mail a payment in via U S mail.

Username hidden
(1170 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 59   End
TOPIC: Single male cheaters!!!!