Single male cheaters!!!! : Swingers Discussion 2048211041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle male cheaters!!!!
TOPIC: Single male cheaters!!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with you sav.........people come here thinking that we will just jump into bed with anyone. That it is a free for all. Too many have no clue about the life style and why we are all here. I have met a couple recently who were married but not with each other. Of course they did not disclose this until we were all together. Personalty I am not interested in that.........I am not fond of looking over my shoulder.............well unless some handsome man is giving it to me........well you get the point. :)

Username hidden
(63 posts)
I agree with what everyone said and their reasons.

Personally. Im cynical about it. I dont exclude cheaters. Maybe morally wrong but in my opinion its not my problem.

I look at everything in one way.

We only know what people tell us and how honest they are with us. Who does a full background investigation on potential playmates?

So all the guy has to do is say he is single. And most of the "no cheater" crowd will accept that at face value.

If he is honest that he is attached and cheating, he will be excluded.

Its just that simple. I prefer someone who may be lying to someone else but is truthful to us vs. someone who claims to be single then we find out when a rock comes through our livingroom window that he is not single.

Same with bi men. "DDfree" and so on. We accept or deny based on words of strangers that we dont have any way to verify.

For that reason, I look at each person individually regardless of their situation.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Great reply Mrs. Sav, we even have it in our profile, no cheaters, but then again, they never read the profile anyway. We still get e- mails " wife doesn't know" then stay away from us. We are here to enjoy ourselves, not worry if some angry wife is gonna be outside the door screaming for her hubby

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
In my opinion Cheaters are not swingers ,they're Opportunists . The mindset is completely different. As swingers, a couple is embracing sexual freedom by mutual consent. As a true swinging single you embrace sexual freedom and would embrace it with any serious relationship, should one develop. A cheat uses the lifestyle as noncommittal sex , they perceive it as an easy way to get laid without the hassles and potentially less drama or fear of exposure.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Welcome Navywife71

Thanks for the added perspective.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12021 posts)
The desire to avoid cheaters has little to do with judging the morality of others, and a lot to do with the betrayed spouse. When a wife (or husband) discovers that the other has been cheating, or when he confesses, the anger she feels may not end with throwing a few dishes at the husband. She may feel entitled to a degree of revenge. No one wants a scorned lover showing up and making a scene at the job, in church, in front of family members or any other public venue.

There is a reason that the word "discretion" appears in so many profiles. Cheaters get caught. That is not discreet.

Colo City CO
Username hidden
(2 posts)
-So wonderful to see all on here who are certainly qualified to be the members of the moral police squad! Wow, how amusing!

Are you saying that members here aren't moral?

I don't lie to my spouse and I don't intentionally do things that I know will hurt others. Cheaters, by definition, DO lie to their significant others.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
The Free profile issue has been debated extensively, and we know that the owners of this site have no intent to change the policy of encouraging Free Profiles (with the resulting Wannabees, Stalkers, Bots, Cheaters, etc.) Unless someone has the capital to open a competing site that is available only to members who pay for access, we have to live with it.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3567 posts)
Moral Police? I'm not responsible for your morality merely my own. We don't play with cheaters nor enable them . We want no part of their potential drama, life issues, complaints about their own partner , their whining how they don't get satisfaction at home, their bed ridden partner, their loveless marriage blah blah blah. If one can't be honest with ones own spouse are genuinely suppose to expect he/she are being honest with us? It is not my responsibility to fix their sex life or lack there of. It is my responsibility to what is best for us, our relationship and our own morality. If that makes me the moral police , I can comfortably live with that.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
So wonderful to see all on here who are certainly qualified to be the members of the moral police squad! Wow, how amusing!

Meadowbrook AL
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 55   End
TOPIC: Single male cheaters!!!!