Single male cheaters!!!! : Swingers Discussion 2048211031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle male cheaters!!!!
TOPIC: Single male cheaters!!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
**Personally I like the term friends or swing friends for others and I think the term "lover" is a bit intimate and should be reserved for the significant other. **

Agree, personally i find it creepy to be called someone's lover, or calling someone lover when they're not. My husband is my lover, no one else is. I felt disgusted when I read that.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
I'm willing to bet that you do, that's not surprising to anyone ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
Of course SM's can be cheaters...what, only married people cheat? I know SM's who are complete cheats, about their age for instance!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
NO cheaters for us either. If they can not be honest with their spouse then the won't be honest with others either.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
In his email he said he was married. He implied she was ok with it. Then when we wanted to call he said he couldn't talk as his wife was there. Once we heard that We stopped right there. Told him we were not going to be marriage busters. docfl

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I think we have met at least 3 couples who were married -- but not to each other. furthermore their mates don't know of their LS activities. I guess this makes it a "double cheating" scenario. We didn't play with any of them -- there was no chemistry, but frankly, we felt their situation was a little creepy. The possibility of two angry spouses coming after us was unsettling. Any thoughts on this?

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
I did not wish to imply that there is no place in our play for cheating singles. The issue is respect ( however we perceive it ), sincerity ( however we perceive it ), manners ( however we perceive them ). We have no hard and fast rules but we do have strong negative preferences about cleanliness, body hair, tattoos, piercings, etc. etc. etc.. We like our playmates to look and sound at least somewhat like us, not our pets.

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Gidg,

We're glad you are here. Your posts and feelings are pretty good for the continuing discussion.

HOWEVER, The ability to perceive your partners wants and needs by the look on their face at the same moment they perceive your wants and needs by the look on your face and that those perceptions are similar is a bit like the simultaneous orgasm. LOL loved that one. Sometimes I crack myself up.

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
CnJ It does help to have a way to non verbally communicate your desire with your partner. It is also fantastic when they can just tell by the look on your or their face or the way you or they respond to questions asked your true feelings.........and whether there is a connection or not.

As far as two singles posing a s a couple, I have ZERO problem with that if they are singles........I have gone to many clubs and parties with men who are just friends of mine and usually the host loves it and always knows in advance. The male friends I bring are always a great party favor :) for those who enjoy single men.

Username hidden
(63 posts)
We've been doing this for a long time. We blow hot and cold as to the best way to meet somebody. Basically, each time we meet someone new, we are dependent upon the feelings at the time. Hence, we have green light and red light phrases that we share, if needed.

Since you have no visual contact and no 3 or 4 way conversation with someone that you meet here on the SLS website a lot of vetting is required. Some people say in their profile they don't like a lot of e-mail. Okay, fine, but that's where the jerk, or cheating single reveals himself. Also, ya gotta take this stuff with a grain of salt. Jerks in cheating singles are like full-page ads in the newspaper, you just have to turn the page and go on.

When meeting someone at a club, or a house party you have the 3 or 4 way conversation, but you are confronted with the distinct possibility that a new couple is really two singles using one another as a ticket to get in. It may still work out, but here too it comes down to feelings. How do you feel about this couple. This is where we use the red and green light phrases.

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 55   End
TOPIC: Single male cheaters!!!!