Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Single male cheaters!!!!
TOPIC: Single male cheaters!!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I could look like the biscuits, except for my buns.

The above has Mr. Leeza written all over it.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
that is a great photo!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2259 posts)
I hope that I look like the Biscuit's when I'm 54, just look at that photo! The years have been kind to you!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17297 posts)
Very well stated Hot_Biscuits. I was faithful during my marriages so see zero correlation between cheating and swinging. It is usually pretty easy to spot the cheating married guys posing as SM's.

Great pic BTW....

Melrose Park IL
Username hidden
(12426 posts)
I’m the male half of hot_biscuits. Cheating, I just don’t get it. If I ever felt the need to be with someone other than my wife, I would first divorce my wife because our marriage isn’t working. Cheating indicates dishonesty and a complete lack of integrity. It’s not wholesome…so I can’t do it. My previous marriage was a wreck and I left my ex. We were separated for a year and it took nearly a year for the divorce to become final. During that period, I never dated because I had a marriage contract to honor. I was very happy when the divorce was finalized, because those almost two years were very lonely. I’m very proud that I chose not to date during those two years. During this same period, a married male colleague confided in me that he wanted to date a lady at work and asked if I would provide an excuse for him…something like helping me fix my car. I was astounded that he would be so bold to ask this favor of me. I said definitely not! My colleague then acted as if I betrayed him and became very angry with me. He wasn’t even a friend; just someone I knew at work. Why he thought I would cover for his cheat remains a wonder to me to this day. We’re wary of single males because there are so many of them and we feel that the incidence of cheating is most probable. Besides being against unfaithfulness as a moral standard, cheaters pose the risk of an angry spouse confrontation. We don’t want that either. So when it comes to single males, we usually go with the ones that friends vouch for.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(151 posts)
I think there was a twinkie that felt cheated at one time

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
We'd prefer not to be used as an outlet for cheating, but we're certainly not going to police for it... that would be fairly impossible.

For some reason, I've got Rupert Holmes "Escape" playing in my mind now.

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
>You can't be a single male and be a cheater.

Bullshit.

A marriage license isn't necessary to be in a committed relationship. Just look at all of the long term committed gay couples in states that still don't allow gay marriage.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1283 posts)
Uriah said: Unless someone has the capital to open a competing site that is available only to members who pay for access, we have to live with it.

There is one like that here in the DC area: APG aka a l t playground dot net or (in case I get censored, ayyy peee geee). This is a regional board. I just changed my location on that site to Memphis. The nearest online profile was over 700 miles away, LOL.

As you might expect, though, the site has a very high signal-to-noise ratio.

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(345 posts)
Mr Sav is my only lover and I feel icky when someone tries the "romance" route. We can be playmates or fuck buddies but you will never be my lover, soul mate or intimate with me beyond the sexual arena. Oh hell no.. .... I can and do separate sex and emotion . I'm here for no strings sexual fulfillment nothing more.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 55   End
TOPIC: Single male cheaters!!!!