Single guys who dont keep to the rules : Swingers Discussion 2085021031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle guys who dont keep to the rules
TOPIC: Single guys who dont keep to the rules
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 35 of 35 
User Details are only visible to members.
Did you two cum from being her vagina or from rubbing your swords against each other's?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Oh dood, not cool,

DVP guy didn't wear a condom either? so he finished all over your cock?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16887 posts)
You have been in the LS for 6 years so I am guessing you have your answer already. Most SMs, just as some couples consistently respect boundaries while a few don't. Show the bad eggs to the door and enjoy the good ones.

And TT points out that your "rules" seem to be rather flexible so make sure all are clear before play begins. I have had guys tell me condoms required and his wife tries to pull it off while playing. It is important all THREE are on the same page.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12058 posts)
Sounds like you found a few bad eggs, or at least SM's who weren't able to handle the situation at hand.

As far as the guy who wasn't supposed to cum inside during DVP, was bareback already approved?

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
Do other couples have a problem with single guys who say they will stick to the rules then in the heat of the moment break the rules. We had one guy who we told to wear condoms, and then he slid inside her without a condom, So we showed him the door. Then the next guy we are doing DVP and he was told not to cum inside the wife. but in the heat of the moment came inside her with me.

Do all single guys say they can stick to the rules but cant in the heat of it all.

Minneola FL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 35 of 35 
TOPIC: Single guys who dont keep to the rules