Single guys who dont keep to the rules : Swingers Discussion 2085021021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle guys who dont keep to the rules
TOPIC: Single guys who dont keep to the rules
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
PG - "I like to roll them on a guy with my mouth, seems to be less of a bone killer ;) " ---------------------- I've had that done, works like a charm! But I've never suffered from "rubberitis" so no problems anyway. :-)

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
"first few times I went flaccid trying to put them on."

I like to roll them on a guy with my mouth, seems to be less of a bone killer ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
True story. I wanted to find the thinnest possible condom and read that you have to go out of the country because in the USA, there is a minimum required thickness. SO, I found one advertised as the thinnest condom in the world and it happened to come from Japan. I ordered a box and when it arrived, opened one up and tried to put it on. I could not get it over the head! I finally unrolled one onto my thumb and it barely fit!

So if there are any Japanese men out there in need of a super thin condom....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11940 posts)
Pshh. Have you ever enrolled a condom and it's too small?

*crickets*

me neither...

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
"Have you every tried to unroll an upside down condom ?:) "

Doah - or when you unroll it to the point that the serial number is showing...uncool!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Also Cam4, condoms can be boner killers. I don't play bareback, but the first few times I went flaccid trying to put them on. Not a good thing if or when the woman doesn't understand that. It took me a few weeks and a huge box of condoms to train myself on how they feel.

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Cum4,

The so called STD's were always there, we just learned to diagnose them properly.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
I just don't understand the reluctance in men (single or otherwise) in the LS in willing to wear a condom. There was a time when condoms blocked any physical sensation because the walls of the condom were so thick. Condoms now, especially the ultra sensitive ones are as thin as tissue paper.

Times have changed in way of sexually transmitted diseases (std) as well. I was chatting with my physician about std. She told me when she was in medical school, the lecture on std consisted of a 5 minute discussion and a 4 page handout. She then grabbed a textbook on std from her shelf; it was about 5 inches thick as she explained the many different types of std today. My how times have changed. It used to be that all we had to do was worry about preventing her from becoming pregnant; now there are life threatening diseases to contend with.... and some men still refuse to wear a condom???

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(283 posts)
Ignorance is Bliss.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
It's not just the single guys who bend the rules. I've had more than one woman, after being told that condoms are a must, begged me to go without, or as was previously mentioned, pulled it off of me in the heat of the moment. And I once had a girlfriend who insisted that I wear condoms, but other guys, if they convinced her they were "v-safe," didn't have to wear them. (That's one reason she's now an ex!)

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
TOPIC: Single guys who dont keep to the rules