Single Men Single Women : Swingers Discussion 209833
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle Men Single Women
TOPIC: Single Men Single Women
Created by: Funcouplefor2
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are deciding to change our searches from Couples to Single Men & Single Women. Couples have come to too much disappointment, One is usually sastified while the other is "lacking" so why not fufill each others wants with out having the baggage to go with it.. A question for single men offers. How many single men make a offer to the woman for "side action" Most single men come across very respectful but we "invision" most single men making offers for "private time" . Single women are very difficult to find so we both want it to be fair with the "Offers"

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 101   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've never been to a house party, so I can't comment on it.

But I have been to hotel parties and clubs.

It's a bit counterintuitive, but I found my odds were always better at smaller gatherings than at larger ones.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I would imagine a house party is more intimate and a fun setting getting to know the people alot better, more conversation, etc.

Quincy MA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
In our experience, it's much easier to get to know people at a house party.......IF it's a good house party with people you're attracted to.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
any ideas on wwhat would be a better first time swinging venue? a house party or a swingers club?

Quincy MA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Well it seems like the older I get most of my friends have gotten married ( Vanilla couples ) not many around to hangout , have a drink, see a band, or late night fun. So, when I'm not working or volunteering so much, when I have free time I am looking for more than a plain old boring night. I like to have fun with friends that love to have a good time. Even if friendships evolve from SLS more than sex thats still a good thing. Good people are great to have around. Have a great day everyone. I finished my first job from 4am till 9am now off to my fulltime job. Chat tonight.

Quincy MA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
the emails die down after a bit but I understand what your saying Mrs P. Honestly we have only met 1 SM through sls emails that ended up being a playmate. Met a few others but most do not make it through my screening process.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17543 posts)
We are single male friendly but do not not keep our profile "on" for single males. We did for a couple days and were just overwhelmed by the number of messages we received. I am picky and it is just easier for us to seek out the single males instead of them coming to us. I am not a fan of rejecting people.

Ashley

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
Belated welcome 45 Shades! There's a salty old dog of a poster up on the MA north shore -Rockport, who you might want to reach out to as well for MA insight.

BT - From the south showah

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7679 posts)
Hey Nic, I just checked out Trapeze website in Ft. Lauderdale it looks like a cool place to checkout. Let me know about the cool people you know in the area. I think my friend might be up for it. Shes very sexual and so am I. thats why I'm here in the first place.

Quincy MA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Just got back from Ft Lauderdale and went to Trapeze, had a GREAT time.

LMK if your friend and you would like to meet some friendly couples. I have a few I cuold introduce you to.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 101   End
TOPIC: Single Men Single Women