Single Men Single Women : Swingers Discussion 2098331071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle Men Single Women
TOPIC: Single Men Single Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 101   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Gee...Lemme think...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8563 posts)
Freeus - See? What'd I tell you! LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
BTW Freeus - get used to it, it takes time and patience. The other thing that works wonders is just being kind, polite and respectful.

If it's meant to be it will be.

Welcome to the fora!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Not gonna ask for private play with the ladies. I'm here to make sure they are having a good time and that should include the Mr.

If I want alone time with a lady, I'll sign-up for E-Harmony again. For some reason they rejected my first application. When they asked what I looked for in a woman, I said my cock...somehow I didn't get accepted. LOL

J/K - No, I really didn't do that!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I am a single and new to this site I would love to meet other single female (nsa) being I come from a very respectfully upbringing I would never disrepect my partner in any way. In the past I have always made sure my partner was satisfied before me (ladies first) as much as shes able to be,..thats just me,..anyway... yes I am finding it very hard to attend most events as a single male. wish this could be just alittle easier thats all.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Believe me, I know there are two sides to every situation. I have been part of this as a couple and have seen the lengths guys will go to to get the female alone. What I object to is the assumption that all (or most) guys are despicable creatures because of the behavior of a few. As I have posted, the generalization that single males are on SLS because they can't get laid IRL isn't any more valid than saying couples swing because they are bored with their spouse.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12021 posts)
Nic - I hear you! I was referring to guys trying to get me to meet them behind hubby's back.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6915 posts)
To be clear, I never approach a couple with that in mind. It has evolved into that at the couple's suggestion, not mine. And I am not complaining one bit.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12021 posts)
Many of the single guys who have approached us have tried to get me to meet them separately. It's very clear in our profile that we don't play separately. But who reads profiles anyway...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6915 posts)
"...I see that the wife comes to meet me alone. One even spends the night sometimes. As long as everyone communicates and is secure, what's the problem?"

My thoughts exactly. In fact, most of my 'regulars' are wives who come over alone.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 101   End
TOPIC: Single Men Single Women