Single Men Single Women : Swingers Discussion 2098331051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle Men Single Women
TOPIC: Single Men Single Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   51 to 60 of 101   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I understand everything , like couple looking for couple but your husband don't like the single man have you but its ok when your man or some another want single female...

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1043 posts)
Bobby for us a big part of the hot factor is my man seeing me with another man and being able to do things like have me suck his cock while another is licking or fucking my pussy. Do I do alone time with SM's? Yes with some I do. But only after playtime that includes my husband as well generally.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17093 posts)
Just one / like single male in game/ when I see add when couple looking for couple /its ok normal/ and single woman /fuck/ so f****** selfish. Why? then I think man is boss and made rule I want to fuck in anyway and who care for my wife. so selfish and looking ready bed when you see that in add. same like I m single male looking for couple but I want just wife husband please stay home.. crazy.

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1043 posts)
Swinging is what you want it to be. Some men feel like if they aren't getting another woman in return there is nothing in it for them (so glad my husband is not this way) so they only want to do couple swaps so they each get "something". We do couple swaps as well and occasionally another woman joins my husband and I. We have "half swapped" a couple of times. Hubby was with the wife of the couple, which requires the others spouse to be alright with not swapping. So far we have been lucky and while not all of our experiences left us super charged and wanting to do it again no were really bad worst was a bit of drama from one female.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17093 posts)
Yes Swing is couple sport .. But what to do when I m crazy about sex with married couple.

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1043 posts)
I haven't met him in person, but I'm liking what he has to say.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6650 posts)
The whole notion of "Swinging is a Couples Sport" was flawed from the outset. It derived from the wife-swapping of the 1950's, in which women were treated as chattel. Everything centered around the man. "I will let you fuck my wife if you let me fuck your wife". The woman's pleasure was unimportant. Fortunately, "swinging is a couples sport" has now been largely discredited, and that is why there is now such a huge demand for single males.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2796 posts)
Ms Fancy, I concur with the earlier statements, WOW. Dang I'm noticing a lot of "fun" people on the east coast. I'll be keeping that in mind for our next vacation!

At Mrs Rdy, you mentioned several posts back what if a solo woman wanted to meet with your husband alone. One of the women we had a few experiences with asked Mr for a ride on his motorcycle (she lives out of town). That turned into a heat of the moment separate play that had already been made clear we don't play separate. Even if Mr. said he was ok with my meeting a SM seperate, it just wouldn't be comfortable for me. As far as the sleep overs, once we had established a comfort level with someone again, it might be something to consider.

Wisconsin Dells WI

Username hidden
(50 posts)
We do, although I'd welcome you with open arms and invite you into a wonderful environment of joy and satisfaction! What you might do after that is entirely up to you!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
No offense but with you on your knees like that, you seem to know how to welcome a gentleman.

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   51 to 60 of 101   End
TOPIC: Single Men Single Women