Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Single Males have it rough
TOPIC: Single_Males_have_it_rough
Created by: discostew
Original Starting post for this thread:
Its hard out there for us single males. It seems like most of us can't make any friends. If you are a single male, or want to find single males. Post your comments, and please if you are rude or inconsiderate, don't post. Let those who have something positive to say voice thier opinions. Give the Single Males a chance, please.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 22  Next »
1 to 10 of 220
User Details are only visible to members.
yeah i nearly didn't remember the point of this thread but i have gotten to learn about a b&b and from the brochure i would love to do some fishing...and that is real not sarcasim if anyone was thinking that.

Username hidden
(97 posts)
Now I wonder what ever happened to the discostew ? also if he got anything useful out of this thread he posted, it's funny how someone starts a thread and you hear nothing from them again :) maybe some didn't understand the part: "and please if you are rude or inconsiderate, don't post"

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Oh well either way, no one is fly fishing until the friggin snow stops falling and the ice starts to melt!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Frank's fly fishing pic has been on his profile for years but it doesn't make him any less real, honest or sincere. He loves fly fishing and the picture clearly portrays that.

I have a pic in my private photos (of me walking up a flight of stairs) that is three years old. I know it's old but I love the pic and I still look the same.

I consider Frank a real friend and if more single men were like him threads like this wouldn't even be necessary.

~ Jen

Gouldsboro PA
Username hidden
(1102 posts)
"FJ, WOW! you googled Fly Fishing to see pictures of people fly fishing, and they were similar to my picture...NO SHIT. WOW! I didn't know that Fly Fisherman use my secret technique."

I think you missed my point. That most likely some remember seeing a picture much similar to yours while actually not being yours. And if I dug deep enough, went through enough pages, I am sure your photo is there if you have it on a site. That is where all the other photos come from in google images. Often I can do a better search of a subject using images than a normal search.

Actually I thought it was a positive post towards you and your pic.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
M, maybe you should start writing notes on the palm of your hand to remember names... hehehe

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
BandS not sure which partner I am reading, I don't think it really is a big deal on older pics when it has to do with a hobby. Seriously I like the rest have seen a lot of similar pics and they all come back to some sort of travel. I think the pic would cause some confusion though for someone actually interested as there is a clear difference, and in that case he should clarify why so they have a accurate sense of who they are meeting. For the purposes of bullshitting in a forum, who really cares?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Correct me if I'm wrong. One reason you all may recognize that fishing pic is because he has had it on his profile for years. I recognize it because I am also a fisherman so i paid more attention to it than others may have. You are right though, he looks about 50 lb lighter in that shot. Thats the reason we took down all of our older pics, we were both much slimmer before we quit smoking.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(938 posts)
I had the same feeling of seeing the picture somewhere, and clearly the stature is not the same. So I did a google of fly fishing and found hundreds of pics close to his, but just not his. Most were part of a travel sight, so it would make sense to be seen on a travel brochure.

His picture obviously is not a current picture but of someone possibly younger or much more trim. The neck is what I notice the most as it is the neck of a younger man. Most of us men as we age even if we are trim become stocky around the neck.

Not a big deal though, I doubt he is not the only member using either a prop photo or one engaged in a hobby that was taken earlier in life. The picture depicts his passion for fly fishing and that is ok. Fly fishing is a relaxing sport that takes patience and that would be a good quality in a single male, so I can understand him using it.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I have never looked at you B&B site. No clue where your B&B is .

The man in that photo does not have your stature. I thought perhaps it was a friend who might host parties with you.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 22  Next »
1 to 10 of 220
TOPIC: Single Males have it rough
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.