Single Guys with no Place to play : Swingers Discussion 210522
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle Guys with no Place to play
TOPIC: Single Guys with no Place to play
Created by: sharedwife73 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
J& - Thanks - I was beginning to wonder myself?

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
"I'm a bit of a drive, but I can host. LOL (shameless plug)."

Really? Seven hours and no one is going to make a shameless plug joke? This place is going to hell in a hand basket.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3895 posts)
Welcome to the forum sharedwife73.

My advice is to just start meeting some of the guys your wife has an interest in. Once you meet and establish that there is a mutual attraction, if the guy doesn't offer to get a room you might suggest sharing the cost. Since you are open to meeting guys in their 40's and 50's, I am surprised you have not found any that have their own home or are willing to spring for the room. Possibly cheaters or just cheap skates. lol

The bottom line is, it is all about priorities. If there is a guy she really wants to play with, it will be worhth the cost of the room. If you want to wait until you find a guy who can host (or is willing to pay), just be patient and you will find him.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Unfortunately it is a common thing for cheaters to do. And if not, then like It'sBeen said, there are often other reasons and concerns at first. Take your time and get to know some great SMs that have mutual respect.

I would suggest, and I don't usually, that you perhaps share expenses for rooms to play, unless you want a night away on your own from time to time. Once a month isn't bad, and is quite doable if you think of it is a mini "vacation" night away.

Also, unfortunately, a lot of house parties are for couples only. I don't know why. Might be worth a post. There are a lot of single male posts in threads. Search them out for some answers and experiences and advice.

Good luck! G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
Shared - welcome to the fora!

Likely cheater (wife or SO) or lives with mom or other family members. Or just not comfortable hosting until they get to know you.

Either way do your due diligence and follow your gut instincts.

I'm a bit of a drive, but I can host. LOL (shameless plug).

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Single Guys with no Place to play