Single Guys : Swingers Discussion 44725101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle Guys
TOPIC: Single Guys
Created by: curioustncpl4fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok. Here's one for the single guys out there. There's a lot of talk in these forums about how negative couples are about single guys. We're not, the wife likes mfm so we actully look for u guys a lot but with litte luck. here are the queastion: 1. Why do so many single guys either have no pic or a close up of the genitals? This is a physical game so there has to be some physical attracrion all around for it to work. 2. Why do sigle guys write and say distance is not a problem for them and that they can travel, then when you start chatting with them want you to meet them half way or come to them? Our profile says we can't travel much. Also a lot of single guys we have chatted with talk like they want to meet but when we try to set up something they become unavailable until the time has passed. It also seems most of the single guys we chat with think they can just meet us at the hotel, get some and go theit way. They seem shocked if we want to meet in a social setting to dine, drink, and dance, a little first. A get to know you first thing, lol, and we're talking "dutch" here not asking them to pay. They don't seem to think they should have to invest any time in getting to know us. We've been on here about 2 years and only met 2 guys, though not from lack of trying. Just some thoughts. Eager to here what others thoughts are.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So sad curioustncpl4fun..... I'm the kind of guy you are looking for. I guess that's why I get invited back to play with some couples and groups. When I say something I stand behind it or I just don't/won't say it. Perhaps it's a maturity thing.... I love playing with couples and felt that given the chance to know that I'm not like most men on these sites, they would not write single men off so quickly. I am very respectful of a couple's relationship and feel honored to be invited to play with them. I love the dynamic of playing in a threesome....

Paige TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Good questions from an obviously real couple that is somewhat frustrated by the lack of honesty. This doesn't include me (I have pictures posted) but I imagine the single guys that don't post a picture are simply trying to hide something and perhaps its a fear of being discovered by their other half that they claim doesn't exist. Come to think of it, that ties right in with why the knuckleheads can't pick up and drive to. With a little planning, I certainly would travel from Milwaukee for a couple like yourselves. My only concern in traveling too far is if I may fall victim to a knucklehead that would back out at the last minute and there I would be wandering aimlessly in the streets of a distant city.

Chandler AZ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I don't think single women and couples actually prefer the jerks. I think its easier for them to believe what the jerks tell them, because gentlemen probably spend a little more time picking the right words so they are not misunderstood. If you are not incredibly well read, that one or two second pause could seem like you are trying to come up with a lie. And since EVERYONE KNOWS that men lie all the time, better to pick the liar thats showing his true colors than the liar trying to pretend he's nice and respectful.

ROFLMAO

Username hidden
(98 posts)
I must say I enjoy meeting a couple in an open setting such as a bar, club or restaurant. I really like the "get to know you" atmosphere first. To me this gives you an idea of who your dealing with and makes the experience that much more enjoyable. It relaxes me and the other couple too. My last meeting with a couple with talked and laughed for almost two hours and then bam. What an experience! When I travel to meet someone I treat it like a road trip too. I guess it's the type of person you are too. I just like meeting people and talking. I don't know if that is a curse or a gift.

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(85 posts)
One thought...We could only DREAM of having the kind of quality SM's in our area that are making posts and commenting on this thread. We play almost exclusively with single males but have a very difficult time finding the good ones that want to build a friendship too. Oh well....Gotta expect that in Conservitive Cincinnati I guess.

New Richmond OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
AB, I find no fault at all with your desire to meet a single woman or your logic involved about the future. However reading your post and given your goal I find it quiet odd that your HERE.......or that at least you would mark your profile as interested in only single women......I really think that given your view point, you are at least misleading couples who are interested enough to contact you.......just my thought.... Mr. Curious

Lexington TN
Username hidden
(79 posts)
This has been an interesting topic. I'm a single male, and to date has yet to meet a couple from this site. I know I'm a decent attentive man that can be quite entertaining. I also know that my "style" isn't for everyone. I suspect this crowd is a bit urbane, but who knows.

Basically, single men, you may have to look like eagles to get attention the first time, but you'd better have the soul of a buzzard. (for the non hick, this means patience is a virtue) for the remaining time.

Time marches on, and as the great philospher once stated (Tom T. Hall), "The nice thing about life is they shuffle and they deal life again."

Bell City LA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
dnice

To a point we agree......most cpls (including ourselves) DO look for cpls and bifemales

(here comes the disagree part) single males certainly ARE a commodity....just one where supply far exceeds demand

Dicpics are something that we want to see (if nothing else to see that it "works"....she's had too many experiences where that isn't the case) But if you look like Mr Magoo it ain't gonna happen so why waste everybodies time ?

On occasion we do look for single males, but there are soooooo many out there you have to make yourself stand out among the crowd....face pics will make a huge difference as to wether we contact you or not.

Recently I (male half) made contact with a smale that looks like he's going to be a "special treat" for her.... he's got the look she likes, his endowment is within her range of comfort.......and most importantly...he's highly respectful to me and our relationship

You were correct on the most important part......BE YOURSELF !

Couples ARE looking for you, we just have to cut ya from the herd lol

Adams MA
Username hidden
(211 posts)
Terry,That was a suggestion for single males in the area, we have talked with several from out of the area and have come to understand that we are not very likely to be able to hook up with someone from more than about 50 miles away, not that we are against it, just that between kids and work we have a very busy life......sigh.

Lexington TN
Username hidden
(79 posts)
i have two profiles one just me one with me and her and we have had fun from both of them.as for pic when you live where every one knows you and you have to work here you can not just put your self out there.but i do send pic after i know things may get going.

Barbourville KY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Single Guys