Single Gentleman : Swingers Discussion 65060
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle Gentleman
TOPIC: Single Gentleman
Created by: mentalseduction The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
What about the cheating single females? Why is it that the single cheating males are always drug thru the mud about it and MOST of the "single females" are in the same situations..not happy at home, hubby works or travels or isnt giving her sex, but she wants to keep the happy home, daddy for kids, and paychecks rolling in.. ROFL.. such double standards in the lifestyle.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
Cheating is to swinging as murder is to jaywalking.

Covington KY
Username hidden
(107 posts)
There are a lot couples who'd love to have a single guy-friend.You just need be more patient and go trough profiles.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(261 posts)
Who is invited to meet and play is always at the discretion of all parties involved. I too see many profiles with "NO SINGLE MEN"; I have sent a note to compliment a couple on their profile and pics. I am not bothered if and when these same couples later contact me and offer to meet. There are probably tons of single men on this site and flood couples mailboxes with come ons. As for me, I am single in the life style because: a) I enjoy sex and lots of it; b) I am widowed professional male and single parent who does not have time at this point in my life to pursue ongoing, long term relationship with one woman - getting closer to that time though. I also believe many couples probably feel that a single male can be threatening to the couple pair and I always try to respect that. Growgain

Pennsdale PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Like most things in life , it takes some work, but its worth it in the long run. most people want to be comfortable and actually develope some kinship with those with whom they intend to be intimate! Invest a little time and energy and it will be ok!

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
If you are bothered by dysfunctional single males, it is better to block all single males, as opposed to plastering NO SINGLE MALES all over your profile. As a very active male, I don't send messages-I let the strong demand come to me. From time to time, a couple with NO SINGLE MALES will contact me and want to play, and I automatically delete the message. I just don't like to associate with negative people. However, if that same couple had a normal profile that simply blocked single males, I may be interested and we could have had a good time.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3723 posts)
hereweare3520

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences. Glad to hear you are still open to enjoying MFM.

It's sad the number of examples couples have given in these forums about the "bad" single guy. Everything from fake pictures, fake weight and height stats, being pushy, rude, trying to ignore rules set by the couple and even standing couples up.

For all those couples that run into such guys I do hope you use your block and notes feature and don't give up. There are some good guys on here that are respectful and plays nice with others.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
You can check the club section on this site. There are several clubs and events which allow single guys. However don't be surprised if they charge you more to attend then they do a couple. Also most of these clubs limit the number of single guys attending so make a good introduction and show by actions that you are a gentleman when you attend and you will get invited back.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Single Gentleman