Single Gals Single Guys : Swingers Discussion 48655101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle Gals Single Guys
TOPIC: Single Gals Single Guys
Created by: want4play The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
as a blue dot here in chat room i don't get a lot of reponsive except from a few good friends and it great to know that some couple do want to have blue dots to play with, not all blue dot are animials, to be welcome into a couple a man have to be friends with both of the couple and try to please both if they are into that, the most inportant things that the man to do is to repespect the wife and to please her and kept her happy and do whatever she wants within reasons. you there to please a couple not just the woman and that you have to do, if you do a good job they will let it be know you are a gentle man and a fair lover,

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
Triple,

Perhaps I'm misinterpreting your statements, but I do find offence in what you say. The original post was not a bitching and moaning session about not getting what they want, it was a genuine complain regarding a series of experiences that have not turned out well.

Not everyone has the opportunity to go out and meet people face to face. Many folks (us included) are tied down by certain factors and find that its far easier to meet people online. With the advent of new technology, we can have live chats, exchange pics, even webcam with others. Whatever you can garner from meeting face to face you can get from chatting online. As far as bringing out the worst in people, once again, I think thats a false statement. A rude person is a rude person. Whether you meet them at a social event or chat with them via an instant messenger program.

Also, unless you're going to a swinger club or event, its quite difficult (not saying impossible) to just meet another couple or individual in a vanilla venue like a cafe or bar that is open to the idea of swinging. We are a couple with limited time to go out and socialize. So when we do get the opportunity we like to make the most of it. Thats why we chat with people via phone and/or online and get to to know them. When we get a free night, we can make plans and have a good time.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
Interesting thread.

As a couple open to meeting both single guys and ladies, we've found that meeting single guys is more realistic and a lot more fun. We're on the same boat as Setxcpl .

We've never met up with a woman from this site, but the two that we've chatted with have turned out to be primadonnas with A LOT of baggage. Also, we can honestly say we emailed several dozen women who's profiles indicate that we would be a match and until now have never recieved a reply. We've pretty much given up on ever meeting one here. We no longer bother to email them.

Single guys have thier problems too. 80% never bother to read our profile which right there gets you a nice ignore. We went through the trouble of writing a detailed profile the least you can do is read it. A lot of guys here will email you knowing that they are not what you are looking for and then explain in thier emails that they are "taking a chance because you never know." Then you have the guys who send you these one line, abbreviated, cryptic messages. But the worst has to be the guys who use a couple profile or who are married and trying to swing alone. Hey, if you're in a loveless/sexless marriage, get a divorce or find a mistress!

our $.02

L.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
As a single, experienced male with couples, I have found that meeting people in real life (other than on these swinger sites) are the most natural and best way. I have replied to many ads on here to couples that state they will meet with single males only to get very rude replies and rejections. However, if I meet a couple out a few times at a local establishment, get to know them, without even planning anything, it just happens. I think these sites seem to bring the worst out of people for some reason.

Waterloo NY
Username hidden
(9 posts)
my experience is just the opposite of yours. i find that most couples are the ones to back out at the last moment or just not show up. I talk with both the male and the female have to try to make sure that they are a "true couple" and it seems that it is almost always the female half of the couple that calls and cancels. when i do meet couples i tell them up front that i will be paying for my dinner, drinks, etc. and expect them to only pay for themselves.

Wilmer TX
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Many of my swing friends are couples who have contacted me because they are fed up with the couple swap scene, find that most single females are encumbered with too much emotional baggage, and find that single males are simply the most well-adjusted, dependable swingers.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3420 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Single Gals Single Guys