Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Single Female seeking a MMF
TOPIC: Single Female seeking a MMF
Created by: Simplyblue22
Original Starting post for this thread:
It seems it's really difficult to get a MMF going if you aren't already part of a couple .. why?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OMG, ibnude, now I want to fuck you more than ever! ;^)

Potomac Falls VA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Funny, I guess my experience is not "normal". I've gone out to meet a lady and the two of us picked up another guy and we had bi fun all around. This was just at some random club. If you're looking for MMF be it, bi play or MFM non-bi play, I suspect it wouldn't be too difficult. It's all relative to your level of acceptable standards for play and willingness to broach the subject with all parties you're interested in playing with at the time.

If you're in doubt, hit up any frat party style of place and you'll have no trouble picking up two guys who will roll with MMF or MFM, in my experience. Perhaps a bit young, but there's older "frat guys" out there too.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
It's difficult for a bi-guy to hook up with a bi-guy let alone having one in the closet to bring to your party :-)

To clarify: I'm orally bi which means I don't fuck guys, I suck them. Most other guys are either gay or straight. Gay's want to fuck and they are a different sort which does not appeal to me. Straight's are...well, straight. Then there's the homofobs (spelling) and that's another story.....

I have my best luck hooking up at a club and it's generally a couple who hit's on me. I avoid body contact with the straight guy and focus my attention on whatever she wants :-)

As for this site? I'm back to try again but before and currently I have yet to receive a reply even to tell me to fuck off and I've not received an invitation either. Perhaps I'm tastier in person LOL (I will admit I need a better photograph but I've never been into collecting)

Holladay UT
Username hidden
(4 posts)
It depends on what section of the country you are in. In sections of Va and in NC it is more difficult.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(405 posts)
I don't know why it would be difficult. I'd be signed up for a MMF in a heartbeat. All you have to do is, Ask? :)

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Are you seeking MMF? As in two bi males and yourself? or MFM where the men are there to play with you? Easier to find MFM then MMF.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
Thanks for all the comments! Still searching and yes, I'm willing to be patient and while some single men on here are jerks, that doesn't apply to all!

Stafford VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Go to parties and meet & greet. There will be plenty of men who are willing to team up to give you what you're looking for. If you go to an on premise party, you can even play there in a safe environment with those guys. All you have to do is turn your charm and flirty mode on.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
If you're looking to couples to provide the MM factor, it's going to be difficult for various reasons. One is that you're competing for the attention of the other women's men, which is one of the odd double standards in this "lifestyle." The ready & willing single males are out there, you just need to connect with them. I often get frustrated with my vanilla male friends. They are of the mindset that no man EVER shares his woman (or any woman, really) with another man. They'd rather spend Saturday night at home in front of the TV than to foray into the world of MFM. ...Which leads me to the question... Are you seeking MMF in the sense of some bi action? If so, that's yet another story.

Either way, keep searching and stay patient. I am absolutely certain that a woman like you could eventually have an entire stable of studs ready to service you.

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(143 posts)
Lots of good comments here, and maybe you could widen your limits a little as far as the guys you are looking for.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(405 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Single Female seeking a MMF