Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Single Bi female looking to House sit or move into extra home in or near DFW
TOPIC: Single_Bi_female_looking_to_House_sit_or_move_into_extra_home_in_or_near_DFW
Created by: bimeetsguy
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am a 55 year old bifemale. I will be the house keeper the house sitter or the renter. I am looking for a nice place to go in the DFW area.. Any suggestions entertained. Sorry not into BDSM. I am a dog trainer and I will barter that as well.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Jezzz...

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2657 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I am a 55 year old bifemale. I will be the house keeper the house sitter or the renter. I am looking for a nice place to go in the DFW area.. Any suggestions entertained. Sorry not into BDSM. I am a dog trainer and I will barter that as well.

Charles City IA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Single Bi female looking to House sit or move into extra home in or near DFW
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.