Showing Spouse Proper Gratitude : Swingers Discussion 60977
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeShowing Spouse Proper Gratitude
TOPIC: Showing Spouse Proper Gratitude
Created by: TreyDaddy
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is for all the generous spouses/significant others' that allow their primary partners to play with singles. Now most will show their gratitude by double-teaming the spouse if sexual orientations are right. But what if the single's or spouse's orientation doesn't allow for that?

At the very least I shake the hubby's hand and say a sincere "Thank you" while looking him straight in the eye. I try to leave a good memory for the wife to share with hubby later which will hopefully spark a romp in and of itself.

Still seems like more can be said or done.

What do you do or say?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
FunSinCityCouple: *laughing* Wow, she must be GOOD!

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Offering to paint my house would work for me. ;)

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
TreyDaddy-

Just like you, I personally say to a husband "Thank you for sharing your wife with me". Whether or not that leads to an MFM with him joining in depends on their individual fantasies and desires. One thing I have learned is that everyone is different with their wants and needs, and that generalization is foolhardy.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3326 posts)
This is for all the generous spouses/significant others' that allow their primary partners to play with singles. Now most will show their gratitude by double-teaming the spouse if sexual orientations are right. But what if the single's or spouse's orientation doesn't allow for that?

At the very least I shake the hubby's hand and say a sincere "Thank you" while looking him straight in the eye. I try to leave a good memory for the wife to share with hubby later which will hopefully spark a romp in and of itself.

Still seems like more can be said or done.

What do you do or say?

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(32 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Showing Spouse Proper Gratitude