Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Sexy Unicorn needs
TOPIC: Sexy Unicorn needs
Created by: singlegirl42
Original Starting post for this thread:
...advice. I've been on here a couple of months now and I am not getting the attention I need from sexy, HWP, DDF couples under 50.

I'm in South Austin and I want to play a few times a week. What do you all suggest? I just want to meet for drinks, see if there is attraction/chemistry and then have some 3some action with a bi woman and a cute guy.

That's not too much to ask... is it? :)

Thanks for your time. xo

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Look closely at that pic.......just sayin......and have others run into the one profile validating the other as much as me? Got a email told the guy I dont care for those that validation themselves off a single males profile from thier own couples profile. ROFL.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2229 posts)
Exact same pic, almost the exact same whinning on another site I am on. She or should I say most likely a HE ,, went on the site, made a blog and two posters this morning have said well maybe you should answer emails. JOKE FAKE FLAKE. If customer service would like I have the info from the other site now copied in case you would like me to back up my claim.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2229 posts)
Singlegirl, it sure doesn't seem like you are asking for very much. Have you tried the Hotdate section? Welcome to the forums and good luck.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(246 posts)
...advice. I've been on here a couple of months now and I am not getting the attention I need from sexy, HWP, DDF couples under 50.

I'm in South Austin and I want to play a few times a week. What do you all suggest? I just want to meet for drinks, see if there is attraction/chemistry and then have some 3some action with a bi woman and a cute guy.

That's not too much to ask... is it? :)

Thanks for your time. xo

Austin TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Sexy Unicorn needs