Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Sex Headaches
TOPIC: Sex Headaches
Created by: LibidinousLB
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone else ever heard of a "sex headache"? It turns out to be a bona fide medical phenomenon where people (mostly men, but also some women) develop an intense headache just before orgasm. It has happened to me the last two times we've had sex and I seriously thought I was having a stroke the first time. It apparently visits for a while, making you have this headache whenever you're just about to, well, get there for a year or so, then it goes away. I'm hoping there's a way around this because this could seriously dent the sexual adventure we're just embarking upon. Talk about something that would make someone not want to play with you a second time (clutching one's head in pain a the exact moment you should be most into it). Anyway, just interested to hear if anyone else has also had this problem.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Several years ago I heard that English women routinely use sex to relieve headaches, while American women say they have a headache to avoid sex. I've used sex to relieve post-surgical pain. It works great, at least for a little while. When I told my physical therapist about it, she agreed it could help but that she wouldn't be passing on my suggestion. LOL!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
agree with Bigstorm and SheLikesGirls...if I have a headache, sex will usually relieve it.

It's good for a lot of stuff;)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
its worth the headache

Canonsburg PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
The only headache my wife had,was when she smacked the back of her head on the headboard!!!!

Rockaway NJ
Username hidden
(103 posts)
Where was the last place you had a headache Shibby? I mean, if it is at the workplace, well then I can see why haha. At a club, I dont think anyone would notice :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
tension causes headaches,sex relaxes tension,so the next time you have a headache,fuck it.brought to you by the wisdom of BS....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I get rid of headaches with sex. Dont tell my sisterinlaw... She uses the "I have a headache" excuse on my brother all the time. I cant believe ladies actually say that lmao

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
this actually happened to me on a few occasions. turns out i shoudn't take cealis, 5 hour energy drink, and a lot of beer right before play time. now i take the cealis 12 hours beore party time and interchange the beer and soda...no more headachs

mclovenit...still tring to get used to the name, see you guys on the 18th.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(200 posts)
Oh, I mentioned it to my ex (a physician) and she said it was thing that happens. She did suggest a trip to the doctor for some diagnostics, which are on for next week, but she said it is usually harmless. I didn't go into too much detail because, even as the postmodern, great-friends-as-exes that we are, talking about one's current sex life with your ex can be a bit dicey, esp. when the lack of compatibility there was part of the reason for one's parting ways...

The headache thing is actually a long way from being the thing that keeps us from playing with others...at the moment we're very busy with school and work and we've had only one or two really compelling online connections so far. At the rate we're going, this will have resolved itself long before we get naked with anyone else.

Cheers,

Jake

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Hey folks--I did mean to imply this is the M half of our couple with the "mostly men" comment. Sorry if there's any confusion. I used the my GFs picture cause, let's face it, she's hotter than I am :-). Anyway, this is an established phenomenon, a specific case of what is generally called an "exertion" headache. The technical term is "coital cephalalgia" (look in wikipedia for Coital_cephalalgia). It's claimed to be relatively rare, but I fall into exactly the onset age range and it's sort of bumming me out. Having wanted to engage in multipartner adventuring my whole life (and having a had only a small handful of chances to do so), I've been incredibly grateful for the openmindedness of my current GF of 4 years. To be kept away from playing thus because of this headache thing would be horribly ironic and a letdown of major proportions.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Sex Headaches