Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Sending the wife out on a date
TOPIC: Sending the wife out on a date
Created by: Wanting2share
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I have discussed the fantasy of sending her out on a "date" alone. In our fantasy, we would have chatted at length and gotten to know a SM that my wife would like to meet. I (the husband), would pick out what my wife is to wear, set up the meeting such as where they will go, and what time she is to be home. Afterward, my wife would tell me all about her evening. What we'd like to know is: have you done this and what are your thoughts? Any suggestions, ideas, and/or just general comments are appreciated. When my wife and I discuss it, we both get so turned on and have some awesome sex... just trying to decide if we'd like to take the next step!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Rogergo - no name calling here

Love (lust) comes in many colors and sometimes changes whether we like or not. Seems you two have found a way for both of you to stay involved KUDOS

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2163 posts)
I totally agree with the last statements. I used to have a never ending hard on because my wife was so hot to me. But since cancer, it's not that way, but I still love that look I used to give her when getting pounded good. I still get to see it, just need the help of a nice guy, that still have that hard on. I did have a pump installed, but it's not the same, but better then nothing. Call me what ever u like, but I love it.

Kihei HI
Username hidden
(100 posts)
There's nothing humiliating about watching and thinking about your wife getting fucked by another man. It is the highest compliment to your woman that you think she is desireable to other men and you want to watch her being pleasured. I guess I don't get the whole cuckold thing about being humiliated. I suppose some guys want that, but 3somes don't do that to me.

Sylvania OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I share my girl but do not consider myself a cuck as I am actually very dominant and she is submissive. I just enjoy watching her be pleasured

Wyoming NY
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I remember contributing to that thread and agree the term has taken on a negative connotation. But some men do enjoy being humiliated and there is nothing wrong if that is his fetish. It just doesn't happen to be mine.

I enjoy sharing her on my terms. That usually involves watching a guy seduce her, take his time getting acquainted and allowing her to focus on him for awhile. Then when she looks at me with that hungry smile, I put down the camera and join the action.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2078 posts)
Scamp, There is a whole thread in here on cuckolds. I seem to recall that the consensus was, at least by the modern accepted usage, that cuckolding involves some level of humiliation or degradation of the man.

I've been with more than one couple where the man wanted to be present to watch his wife having sex with me, but didn't care to join in. That was OK with me (well, a lot more than OK actually :) ) It also seemed reasonable to me since, when the husband participates, I love to watch the two of them as well. But there was no element of humiliation. I wouldn't be into that.

I only ever play with married women with the full knowledge and consent (and usually the participation) of their husband. My rule. Marriage is sacred to me. So that pretty much rules out the possibility that he's being forced, except perhaps by his evil alter ego.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(462 posts)
Welcome to the fora jfgcg

This is something that I may want to arrange for rabbit at some point but right now I get too much enjoyment watching her with other men. If it happens, it will be me making all of the arrangements and may include some surveillance equipment. ;^D

As for the cuckold label, technically any man whose wife/partner has sex with another man is a cuckold but I tend to think of a cuck as one who is forced to watch or allow her to play alone. That definition certainly doesn't apply.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2078 posts)
We may try this with a new friend soon. He wants to pick her up in a bar, then take her to a hotel. He asked me about it and I think it's very sexy. Wouldn't want her going out solo a lot but once and awhile would be very hoy and sexy. She's considering it......

Sylvania OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We too did this once, and was awesome!! a friend of ours, who we have been with ( along with his wife), called and wanted to know if I would be willing to let my wife go on a date with him, HELL YES, was my response! After letting my wife know about her 'date', she got very horny!! I help her pick out the outfit she wore, and help pick out jewelry too, told her she didn't need panties, and she might want to pack an overnight bag, which she did. She was soo hot when I kissed her goodbye and told her to behave herself! They met at a neer by resturant, and she rode with him out of town. She said he wanted her to play with herself while he was driving which she readily agreed to... but i guess that lead to road head! They went to dinner, and was goingot see a comedy show, but was closed that weekend, so they went to a hotel he had already booked for the night. Did not see her till about noon the next day...that 'just fucked' look on her face when she got home told me she had an awesome time!! We went straight to the bedroom, and dove right into that well used pussy, while she told me everything!! It was SO damn good!! Looking for it to happen again. Now his wife wants a 'date' night with me!! Let the fun begin!

Marshall MI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
@MusicalPair - That kind of role playing can certainly be fun.

@mrsv3 - If that was to me, no, not a cuckhold. But I do get enjoyment from her having fun. We usually just take the solo opportunities that come our way if they fit within our desires.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Sending the wife out on a date