Sending the wife out on a date : Swingers Discussion 192730
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSending the wife out on a date
TOPIC: Sending the wife out on a date
Created by: Wanting2share
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I have discussed the fantasy of sending her out on a "date" alone. In our fantasy, we would have chatted at length and gotten to know a SM that my wife would like to meet. I (the husband), would pick out what my wife is to wear, set up the meeting such as where they will go, and what time she is to be home. Afterward, my wife would tell me all about her evening. What we'd like to know is: have you done this and what are your thoughts? Any suggestions, ideas, and/or just general comments are appreciated. When my wife and I discuss it, we both get so turned on and have some awesome sex... just trying to decide if we'd like to take the next step!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Wanting, that's a good point. I don't know why I thought the way I happened to do it, one time, was the only right way! Everyone of us is different sexually. Hope you have a great time!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(600 posts)
Thank you everyone for the feedback so far.... especially the details of your encounters... I was getting turned on just reading them!

Akron- this is the Mrs.... It's very exciting for me to think of my husband dressing me up and providing a curfew... not a controlling issue. It's just the way our fantasy works for us.

Bradenton FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Something like this happened a few years ago. My husband had to be out of town on business over a weekend. We had a single male friend who was a good looking guy with an amazing body who had always wanted to go to a swing club. I agreed to go out with him on Saturday night while my husband was out of town. My husband knew we were doing it and was all for it.

It was really hot. It was like we were dating again. He took me out to dinner where we flirted and felt each other up under the table. I was dressed in a very short dress with no panties. When we got to the club we stayed in the car for a while as we were so turned on. I blew him before we entered the club.

We had a great time in the club. The only downside was our friends who were intent on protecting me! I didn't need protection! I tried to set up an orgy for him, but that didn't work out because of our friends. I guess you could say I was cock blocked! However, we took a room and had an intense sexual encounter! It was a fun night. It would have been a lot more fun if our friends hadn't felt the need to protect me from god knows what. My husband of course wanted all the details which made for more intense sexual encounters with him!

I'd love to do something like that again but only if my husband was out of town or otherwise couldn't be there. The situation has never presented itself since then. The one comment I would make is the same that someone already commented on. This in my opinion is about your wife. Our "date" would have been a lot better if it had not been for interference from our "friends." I'd let her make all the decisions about what she wants to wear and do! I think she will enjoy it a lot more and so will you.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(600 posts)
We have done something similar, but much more to my (hubby's) surprise. We had talked about doing something like this many times.

One afternoon she came home from work, and I noticed that she was not doing her normal routines. Instead, she almost immediately got into the shower, and then began primping as though she were getting dressed-up to go out.......and when it was obvious that she was indeed getting dressed and I knew nothing about us going out, I moseyed into the bedroom to ask what was up.

She told me that her date, a fellow that she had been with a few times when I had been with her, was picking her up, and they were going out to dinner, dancing, and unknown after that.

Needless to say, I was immediately so horny with excitement that I could not stand it. After she got into one of her sexiest outfits, I could stand it no longer, and asked that she give me relief by mouth or hand before she left. She did, it only took about thirty seconds. I wanted to preserve allllll of her "wantsomes" for him to enjoy.

Her date picked her up shortly afterwards. They were gone for several hours, until she returned home about 1:00 AM to tell me that they had gone to dinner, dancing, and then to a hotel room that he had gotten. I was going crazy with my exciting thoughts the whole time that they were gone.

When she returned, I immediately stripped her clothes off of her, to begin exploring the evidence of her behavior while she had been away. She told me the rest of the details while she and I had sex together......one of my best memories of our entire swing life.

Springfield TN
Username hidden
(31 posts)
My wife and I have discussed the fantasy of sending her out on a "date" alone. In our fantasy, we would have chatted at length and gotten to know a SM that my wife would like to meet. I (the husband), would pick out what my wife is to wear, set up the meeting such as where they will go, and what time she is to be home. Afterward, my wife would tell me all about her evening. What we'd like to know is: have you done this and what are your thoughts? Any suggestions, ideas, and/or just general comments are appreciated. When my wife and I discuss it, we both get so turned on and have some awesome sex... just trying to decide if we'd like to take the next step!

Bradenton FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Sending the wife out on a date