Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Sending the wife out on a date
TOPIC: Sending the wife out on a date
Created by: Wanting2share
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I have discussed the fantasy of sending her out on a "date" alone. In our fantasy, we would have chatted at length and gotten to know a SM that my wife would like to meet. I (the husband), would pick out what my wife is to wear, set up the meeting such as where they will go, and what time she is to be home. Afterward, my wife would tell me all about her evening. What we'd like to know is: have you done this and what are your thoughts? Any suggestions, ideas, and/or just general comments are appreciated. When my wife and I discuss it, we both get so turned on and have some awesome sex... just trying to decide if we'd like to take the next step!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We do the "date" type meet and greets. The problem we have with a pure date scenario is her being seen out with someone else. What we do is agree to meet her date at a bar or club. She had I walk looking like friends and as long as the coast is clear he greets her as his girlfriend (hugs, kiss etc). We don't want bartenders or observers seeing she and I walk in as a couple and then her swinging over to him. As long as we are comfortable she and he are on their date. Drink, laugh, touch, play pool, wandering hands etc. I am just the third wheel chatting with them or at the bar as they play pool. if someone we know does show up we can switch the roles.

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(36 posts)
I had forgotten we had hidden our profile for a while. Hopefully I have things opened back up better.

Portsmouth VA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Shoot...... and i was just driving through VA coming home from visiting Fam in MA! lol

Clayton NC
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Jeez...

Wish I could see their profile. I haven't seen so much salivating over new arrivals since the new crop of catholic school girls showed up in the local public junior high in ninth grade!

Welcome to the forums.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(542 posts)
I was out of town for a long time, 9 months+, so fixed up the wife with a tall young man in uniform. They enjoyed a dinner out and then back to his place for some time in a hottub! Her story got too me had perfect timing! I still get hard thinking about it!! Janet BTW North Carolina isn't far from our part of VA. If you all ever make it up this way let us know. maybe we can come up with a few fun idea!

Portsmouth VA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Yes, but only for special people seeking special things.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(230 posts)
NICE ! Sounds like it would be an especially nice place to go!

Clayton NC
Username hidden
(85 posts)
NOLA = New Orleans LA

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2179 posts)
NOLA = N_ew O_rleans, L_ouisian_A

It's a special place full of special people with a special kind of southern hospitality that you especially just might like.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10259 posts)
Ugggg, meant to say.... thanks rabbit for the New Orleans invite! :)

Clayton NC
Username hidden
(85 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
TOPIC: Sending the wife out on a date