Seeking some tutoring : Swingers Discussion 2049461031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSeeking some tutoring
TOPIC: Seeking some tutoring
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 36 of 36 
User Details are only visible to members.
For the life of me I can't help but wonder "What the hell are people thinking????' It seems to me people create a minimal profile , sit back and wait and scratch their heads wondering why they're not getting responses. No picture, no profile NO CHANCE! Do they seriously think people will look at their lackluster profile and say "gee I'll give him/them/her a chance" based on NOTHING? If you invested money to be here one would think one would invest the time to increase their chances by putting some thought and effort into their profiles. I simply do not get it !

Hands on is ok?.....well here you go, a good swift kick in the ass and a smack to your head to knock some common sense into you.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5366 posts)
U know what is sad is that u ask for input and 23 days later u still haven't changed a thing...And u wonder why u are not getting any responses!!!! Good luck jerking off!!!!

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
I'll just say Thank you than lol......miss ya girlie and that hunk of a man you're married too lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5366 posts)
I can't critique your profile because you're "Hidden from Single Males".

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
LOL RDY.......I think I'm flattered ? I believe this was my most recent "helpful" forum post.

To the OP: You have no pictures and your profile is so short and generic I am doubtful you will get any response. As RDY said there are 100,000 single men on this site be assured as it stands you will get completely looked over. Put some thought into your profile, use spell check, think of your profile as your online resume for sex. You have ONE chance to make an impression ! As for improving your odds once that above is completed below are my "rules" and I think they apply to everyone but especially single males.

Mrs Sav

"The most important thing when contacting anyone is to make sure you've read the profile thoroughly and that you meet each and every criteria they list. Never expect anyone to over look the fact that your profile doesn't reflect what they are looking for on every level.......and than expect to get ignored or turned down by most lol. That's just how it goes, never personalize their rejection. Never IM anyone without first sending an introduction email and only IM if they responded with interest. You're email should mention of what you liked about their profile specifically. Always always always give them immediate access to your gallery that includes clear face shots....save any sexually graphic photos for a later email should it go that far. Never suggest a meeting in the first email, just express you're interested. Never brag about your sexual abilities or your equipment. If you are complimenting on their photos be respectful and classy in your words. Check your email carefully for grammar and spelling errors before sending it.

I'm sure there are many other pitfalls but these to me are a good starting guideline."

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5366 posts)
Reporting for detention.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 36 of 36 
TOPIC: Seeking some tutoring