Seeking Well Hung Men, Why is that so Hard : Swingers Discussion 1738611051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSeeking Well Hung Men, Why is that so Hard
TOPIC: Seeking Well Hung Men, Why is that so Hard
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We had posted pictures and an ex-employee of ours found them and was posting them on the internet. We plan on taking some new ones and are open to ideas but his time we will not make the face as clear. We would like any suggestions on what or how to take pic that one would like to see here. Tom

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Sed and Couple, as sexy as the two of you look, I bet you arouse every last millimeter out of whatever man you're with.

And Couple, your joke reminds me of the third-string basketball player who barely played in a game and scored one basket, then joked about how he and Wilt Chamberlain combined for 50 points.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Ha! A couple of average hung white guys..... Takes two of them to give me 12". Lol

Auburn CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
Correction..... What's 12" and white? My husband and a friend. :-) They give me 12" and make it hurt. Lol Sorry, couldn't resist my own bad humor. :-)

Auburn CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
funola is correct. -- There should not be a problem finding well hung men. All you have to do is ask.

@onecouple70 -- Have you tried visiting the 'Ranch' in ABQ? I'm sure you'd find what you're looking for in a relaxed environment. Nothing to be scared of. :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
"Being in the remodeling business enables me to estimate six, seven, eight, and nine inches accurately."

Your post got me thinking about remodeling and lumber. Maybe guys think in "dimensional" terms. You know, like a 2x4 is really 1-1/2" x 3-1/2"?

Just a guess.

;^)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
OneCouple: I know you don't want to pressure her into something she doesn't want, but assure her there is nothing to be afraid of. The female anatomy is amazingly adaptive, and can accomodate almost anything if given enough T&A (time and arousal). Most women really enjoy the feeling when it "bottoms out" at the cervix. Yes, there are a very few woman who don't, but then it's just a matter of the man being gentle and not thrusting to the hilt.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Despite what anyone claims in posts, nine inches is extremely rare. Just under six is the norm, with the range from 5 to 7 encompassing almost everyone you're going to meet. Nine is somewhere in the one in a thousand range.

What is interesting is how uncommon it is for people to accurately estimate the size of a cock. I've had a number of women mistake mine for being larger than normal when it is a normal 6". We've met a couple 7's and one eight in all our swinging, but no larger than that. Being in the remodeling business enables me to estimate six, seven, eight, and nine inches accurately.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
you have been on here since 2007 and no pics posted? That may be one reason why you're having a hard time finding people.

Good luck, G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
SATwo: I just looked at your profile; from the way it is written, I would not get the idea you are looking for single men. Change your tag line from "Loooking to meet others who enjoy going out" to something like "Loooking for well-hung men." Then, get out of the way as your inbox explodes. You might also think about posting a "hot date" listing of exactly what you're looking for.

I'm guessing that most hung men have some photos they would open for you if you asked. And read their "certs" if you have any doubts. Make it clear to them that if they don't match in person what their photos depict, the date is over.

p.s. You really shouldn't have much of a problem finding the men you seek. But if you do, just let me know the next time you're coming to NOLA. I'm a problem solver.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 61   End
TOPIC: Seeking Well Hung Men, Why is that so Hard