Seeking Well Hung Men, Why is that so Hard : Swingers Discussion 1738611041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSeeking Well Hung Men, Why is that so Hard
TOPIC: Seeking Well Hung Men, Why is that so Hard
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Measured by a curious ex-girlfriend....prior to that I knew nothing

Old Tappan NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
One point is that many women who say they want a well hung man, actually have a problem when they meet a guys who has lenght and girth.

So, when you start playing with them it's very hard for them to handle anything but a slow, shallow fuck. It's fairly rare to find a woman who can handle a hard deep fuck with a nine plus cock.

Old Tappan NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
On the flip side of this coin. I have brought females home that "want to try" a big one, then when they see one up close and personal they start back paddleing!

Hawesville KY
Username hidden
(1 post)
littlefoot & onecouple

You're right about the issue of accommodating. Part of the fun is experiencing the change in the ability to accommodate. Some women can adapt faster than others, but the process of stretching is sooooo rewarding! lol ;-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
One size does not fit all. My ex couldn't accommodate more than 1/2 of me without lots of pain. It took years to find a position that was good for both of us at the same time.

Tappen Canada
Username hidden
(12 posts)
"...when we reply that we are not interested in their big dick, it suddenly shrinks, they made a mistake..."

I've never had an adjustable dick, one size fits all as far as I'm concerned.

;^)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11941 posts)
We do headless pics until we have chatted or emailed and are comfortable. Do not want anyone "stumbling" across our face pics. The size thing cracks me up, our profile says no hung men, yet we get lots of emails bragging about size, then when we reply that we are not interested in their big dick, it suddenly shrinks, they made a mistake - too funny.

Westminster CA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
We do headless pics until we have chatted or emailed and are comfortable. Do not want anyone "stumbling" across our face pics. The size thing cracks me up, our profile says no hung men, yet we get lots of emails bragging about size, then when we reply that we are not interested in their big dick, it suddenly shrinks, they made a mistake - too funny.

Westminster CA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Nic, you're right about remodeling guys being dimensionally inclined. A 2x6 is just shy of average (5 1/2"), a 2x8 is as large as you normally find (7 1/4"), a 2x10 is gettting rather large (9 1/4") and a 2x12 is a rare one indeed (11 1/4").

Then we go into the engineered lumber of 14" and 16" measurements, but they're not natural.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
If you don't want to put face pics in public, a couple of full length shots of both of you with the head cropped or faces blurred would work. Since you mention your wife likes to wear skirts and heels, you can easily do a few of those shots where her face is not visible. Personally, I prefer a little something left to the imagination so sexy tops and skirts (especially taken in public) can be just as alluring as nudes. Maybe put a couple of face shots in private that you can open once you have established contact so people can get the full appreciation of what you look like.

Speaking as a SM, as long as I can see her general shape and fitness in a public shot and a face pic is available after we have chatted, I am good for a meet where we can see what each other really looks like. ;^)

Just my $.02

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11941 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 61   End
TOPIC: Seeking Well Hung Men, Why is that so Hard