Seeking Well Hung Men, Why is that so Hard : Swingers Discussion 1738611031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSeeking Well Hung Men, Why is that so Hard
TOPIC: Seeking Well Hung Men, Why is that so Hard
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
vector4, your post made me laugh. Thanks! And then I ran to the metric converter to find out you're the size of half a sub sandwich. ;-D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
I can surely prove... Mine is 15.54 in length. It's REALLY big.

(Using the metric system)

Matawan NJ
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Akron we have had many people tell us just that about our size and her ass. that we are to big and shes to fat, exact words from many on here to us.

Holland MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
From iVillage

"Only 6 percent of the male population needs extra-large rubbers, according to condom manufacturers. In other words, 94 percent of men lie."

"So forget what you saw in Boogie Nights. “Adult penises typically measure between 3 and 4 inches when flaccid and 5 to 6 inches when erect,” says Dr. Fiske. What’s more, when it’s time to get busy, a man who started out on the small side, can end up expanding proportionally more than larger dudes. Just tread carefully when sharing this bit of anatomical trivia -- none of the guys we talked to found it reassuring."

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Not sure this has been talked about on here but, we have noticed this with couples, that the wives who have a husband with a average to small size cock, don't mind playing with other men the same size that her hubby is, and think there is nothing wrong with the size of her husband, and that my wife should have a awesome time with her hubby, because well she does. BUT i am 8 inches and thick and that's what my wife is used to, so the 3-5 incher's do nothing for her, and the other wife does not understand why my wife does not want to play with her husband again?? well not sure how to say it the right way without it sounding like bragging or sounding conceited, so don't bash me over this, but when my wife is used to a 8 inch thick cock a 4 inch thin one is just not going to cut it. So we are now requiring pics ahead of time of the man and his tool, ( and a side note on that) my wife and other women i have talked to, wonder why couples never or rarely have pics of the hubby? 1-200 pics and 3 of the hubby and just his chest or face hummmmmmmm????

Holland MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
This thread is hilarious. I agree with some of you that many women have no idea what 9" looks like or feels like. One of the women I met with a few months ago was impressed with my size, calling me "large". She said I was larger than the 7-8 incher she had the previous week. I'm pretty sure that guy told her he was 7-8". I didn't tell her, but I'm right at 6", about average girth, and from my years in locker rooms and my few years in the lifestyle, I'm pretty certain I'm about average overall. I know many on here are true connoisseurs and know their sizes, but I often question how many of the women know what "very well hung" or "9+ inches" really means in terms of feel and probability. I'd imagine those who work with their hands (no pun intended) have a better feel for 5 inches vs 8 inches.

Being of average size, does cut down on some possibilities, but it also opens up many possibilities not available to the larger guys.

Fort Washington MD
Username hidden
(40 posts)
The ex didn't think it was rewarding to have the stretching done by a doctor and his scalpel.

Tappen Canada
Username hidden
(12 posts)
To the OP: I agree, you need to be specific. This is not the time to be vague. You can specify that SM's need to have these requirements for play.

I had a playmate that was 9ish (really I would say closer to 10) with some serious girth. Hubby and I decided that it's more of a curse for the guy because oral is limited and anal (for most) would be a complete no-no...LOL! I had to be careful with him....riding was fine and laying on my tummy, legs together was great! But hard pounding...ummmm, not so much!

I will admit to enjoying 7.5-8 though - that's juuuuuust right - I sound like Goldilocks...hehe

Concord NC
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Hard, I believe they sell things called cock shields that keep well endowed men from going too deep. I believe. I do appreciate your humility. And you are correct. I do not think I would be able to handle such endowment.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Nope I do not....actually being large is a bit of a disadvantage unlessu run across a woman who is a size queen.

Old Tappan NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 61   End
TOPIC: Seeking Well Hung Men, Why is that so Hard