Seeking Well Hung Men, Why is that so Hard : Swingers Discussion 1738611011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSeeking Well Hung Men, Why is that so Hard
TOPIC: Seeking Well Hung Men, Why is that so Hard
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What one person thinks is hung, another thinks is too small. You need to put specific measurements of what you want, in your profile. If you want 10 inches or more then put that. Don't just put well hung.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
"serious bend"

So now there's curvature discrimination too? At this rate I'll never get laid.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
We do. While penis isnt everything, we made the mistake of meeting a couple of times without getting a penis pic. One time in particular we met a really hot guy with a great body, bi, hell it was like we designed our dream guy.

We just forgot to get a dick picture. It was a spur of the moment meet. We chatted, he was local, we were horny, he was available and we broke all our "g-rated first" rules and said "come over"

He came over, my wife and I looked at eachother like we won the lottery. JACKPOT!!!!!! DING DING DING!!!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!

My wife jumped him like a pack of dogs on a 3 legged calf.

When the pants came down........."HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!!"

It was flat out gross looking. Im not talking just small or not the greatest. Im talking, I didnt want to be in the same room as it.

Small, thin, uncut with tight skin, serious bend, hair never trimmed, really red and greasy looking.

There was absolutely no way we could just go along with it.

Ever since then we never meet without seeing a pic of it first. That has saved us many times from repeating something like that.

A nice, friendly, hot guy can overcome not packing a telephone pole. We're not that super picky with penises. But you have to be able to look at the thing.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Maybe it's the larger the claim, the less likely it is that the guy will show up. Or do you verify with pictures before you set up a meeting with them?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8747 posts)
We dont respond to "seeking well hung" in a profile.

Everyones view on that is different.

Ive been told Ive got a big one. Ive been told I have a small one.

I see guys post pics and describe themselves as HUGE or VERY WELL HUNG and theirs are smaller than mine. And I dont describe mine as HUGE. So profiles like that we cant help but giggle at.

Then there are some men that I just cant figure out what the hell they do with that thing. If he got an erection under a blanket, 6 of us could camp out in there and play cards.

A related side note. We have determined with certainty over the years that penis size is an indication of dependability. Im not shitting you.

The larger the penis, the less likely they will follow through with an in person meet.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
The reasons it is so hard are vast and many. Let me count the ways: 01. Delusional-many guys tell themselves they are well-endowed and might even grow to believe it but, as we know, fantasy and reality are two different realms. They might even measure their cocks from their assholes which adds around 3 inches so that their cock goes from being 5 inches to 8. 02. Bait and switch-other guys know they're not well-endowed but lie to stay in the game. They'll wave a magic wand and will themselves well-endowed for the night until they get you in bed. At this point they're hoping since you came this far you'll probably at least give him a shot. 03. Their Perception-some guys think they're well-endowed at 6 inches but that's not really what most people would call well-endowed. So you have men that fall into some negligible gray area that could benefit them without them really lying at the same time. Or some men have pendulous, swinging balls and a 5 inch cock but because their balls are so huge, in their minds they are well-endowed. And then there is the girth factor. You might have 8 inches but it's no good if it's a pencil dick that can't even scrape the walls. 04. Your Perception-some girls think consider 5 inches is well-endowed others consider 7 inches barely adequate.

Does that help? Perhaps in your requests you should be more explicit in what you are looking for but I doubt it will completely fix your problem because of reason 2.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Ok I saw this post and wanted to add to it then I started reading the comments and I guess I became confussed. The topic was seeking well hung cocks but many of the post are about a guy with 2 profiles??Whoever is his granted he is a jerk but not worthy of all this conversation block him and move on. The certs and people alone will surly provide he is a fake. Plus location, location, location if he is faking profile then no way he will invest in meeting people. Now back to the program there should be more to the encounter than just a large cock. many have large cock and ego to match the balance is to find cock and comfort. Find a man that makes you feel good and you will feel good about the man. to put it in layman terms if you find a man that will invest the time and effort to make your woman feel good and make the husband feel comfortable then if his cock is of mass then you will be fine how do you find this kind of man figure out what you like read certs of people he has been with then seek him out..

Irving TX
Username hidden
(35 posts)
I reported a guy who had a second profile giving a good review of themselves. I was pissed I spent so much time trying to get together. He just reopened it later and it's still on here. He's stupid enough to use some of the same pictures.

Tappen Canada
Username hidden
(12 posts)
the biggest sex organ is between the ears.hey I han't got no sex organ...BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
In reality the percentage of men who have 7 or more inches is very very very small.

Yet hardly anybody will claim that they have anything less than 7.

I havent measured but Im sure I dont have 7 inches. Yet we keep meeting guys with "7-9" and the majority of them are smaller than me.

I sure hope none of them build houses for a living. Can you imagine with their tape measure skills everything in the house being off by 2 or 3 inches?

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 61   End
TOPIC: Seeking Well Hung Men, Why is that so Hard