Seducing a friend : Swingers Discussion 191426
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSeducing a friend
TOPIC: Seducing a friend
Created by: SMARTI7375
Original Starting post for this thread:
Would you ever?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Female half has had a few girl friends that sometimes turn into girlfriends. She would never seduce, it would just be an unspoken attraction. Things would then naturally move from innocent flirting to physical fun. We wouldn't recommended it if there doesn't seem to be an attraction or if it could backfire like ruining a friendship.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Did once, not sure would do it again..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8077 posts)
its myself doing the forbidding. If he wasn't friends with my niece I would see about taking it farther then our light flirtations.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Methinks he might not be so forbidden....

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
well its not all about him :) they are fun shows. And lately they have been performing with a burlesque troupe so I get to have pirates and burlesque. But I will admit is fun flirting with what I have forbidden myself to have.

And like all pirates and good burlesque girls I'm easily distracted...ooo look something shiny!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
"You might say we have a bit of fun when we go to the shows :)"

I think all along I was misunderstanding the allure of pirate shows...its all about the bad boy pirate captain, huh?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
we do exchange a kiss when seeing each other and play a flirty game of rubbing against each other. He was busy that night when hubby and I walked in so we just sat down. When he got a free minute he came up behind me and leaned over and kissed my bare shoulder at just the right spot.

Later I stole his playlist off the moose while the burlesque show was going on. When he was looking for he he saw it sticking out of the top of my bustier. I went to the stage so he could retrieve it and made sure before I got there it dropped wayyyyyyy down. He retrieved it with his teeth.

You might say we have a bit of fun when we go to the shows :)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
he managed to kiss this spot? Hmmm do tell

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I've been struggling not to seduce (well attack might be a better word) the pirate captain at the shows I go to. He is a friend of my nieces. We are both very flirty people and at times my brain doesn't want to put him in the "vanilla" category specially when at a show up at New Port he came over and managed to kiss that spot where my neck and shoulder meet that turns me into a whimpering puddle of want. Sigh.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
When bravery crosses over to stupidity, the results can be ugly...

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: Seducing a friend