SMs, How would you like to be treated : Swingers Discussion 2216501088
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSMs, How would you like to be treated
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   88 to 97 of 119   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"But I do remind SMs. The lady is doing you the favour."

This is the thread that will not die but every time I see the sentiment above, I feel compelled to challenge it.

Mr.andMrs.P- Is the lady doing the SM a favor? Is it not a mutually beneficial arrangement? If all goes well, will three people not be getting what they wanted out of an evening? It is a two way street.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
To MrandMrsP, you are soooo right about the whole buy a drink thing! Ugh! I have even seen this with single guys in my friends bookstore where the girl picks up a toy or lube and the guy is like "you are buying that!" WTF?!?!?! I swear some single guys think that just because they are hung like a horse and have abs you could wash your clothes on means they can treat you like a blow up doll!!!!! Chivalry with some single guys is soooo dead!!!!!

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(47 posts)
Okay have to chime in here, we are Sm friendly. We have been swinging for a long time now. We have been on both sides of the fence. We used to like getting to know the male before any play. We would meet him out in public have drinks talk get a vibe, tell him we will be in touch. Then wife and I would talk about what we thought, likes, dislikes it was up to her who she pick's. Then we would invite him over for play. Only 1 or 2 that we became friendly with, it just seems we don't have allot in common just the lifestyle.. With us it's all about respect!!! So now we post on hot date for a male to come over chat for a bit and get right to it, sex.. That is why we are here, we do get the aholes but we can we can spot them a mile away. We do not treat male's badly or like a toy we treat them with the utmost respect and we expect the same from anyone. We really don't have time to get to know them or have any kind of relationship. There is texting involved if that counts as getting to know some one. Also we only look at males with certs, if no certs they are the ones we will meet in public when time allows. So far it has worked out very well for all of us including the SM. Again we all know why we are here, sex. So for us skip all the BS and lets just get to it, much easier and allot more fun..

Bath PA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
And juust how many SMs have you run across that were PROBABLY NOT SMs? I bet alot. We clearly state in our profile, if your a SM and a FREE member DO NOT contact us. If your a paid member we do request a pic of you. G rated is perfectly acceptable. And not a cock shot. We ask, " Can you host" ? When we get the ah ah ah reply, good indication married guy. Yes the Mrs is SN friendly and we have hooked up with some after meeting for drinks and the MRS gives the nod. But never cold turkey. The lifestyle is full of wanna bees, lurkers, weirdo's, liers, you name it. But there are also many many GREAT couples, SMs and Sfs. To us it's worth the crap that floats to the surface to dig deep and find the good ones..... But I do remind SMs. The lady is doing you the favour. Be polite and follow her/their ground rules. And for GOD sakes, don't be cheap. Buy the lady/couple a drink. Think what you'd be spending on a blind date, and chances are you won't get laid, where as with a couple, if you play your cards right, you will have a GREAT time... Mr P

Amherst OH
Username hidden
(237 posts)
I've had a few MFM 3somes and they all went well. I treated them with respect and they treated me with respect. Both of us guys helped give the gal a good time and everybody climaxed. I'm surprised to hear that there are guys out there who think that all they are is a dick with a body attached. It's sad.

I just like to make friends, please my partner(s0 and be considerate for all. I always hope that it can turn into a long-term sexual friendship but it hasn't happened yet.

Rockford IL
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I get the same thing here... most of the Single Men in my area are Free members with No Pictures and basically No Profiles. What do they expect us to be attracted to? Finding a lover on here is harder than finding a needle in a hay stack.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Yesterday I posted an email from a single male. This morning I receive another one from a different SM that says in its entirety "Hi are you free today to play"

A free profile, no pictures, barely anything in the profile, and no effort to establish any type of 'relationship' such as getting to know a person before asking to play. I laughed out loud and asked him "is this a joke". To which he replied, "no why would you think it is". I replied as nicely as I could about his lack of information, picture, tact, and the way he is acting as if I would meet a strange man for sex.

These aren't the only two single male emails I have received like this. I have received some that are very nice and appear to have a clue as to how to address a couple. But these are considerably fewer than the ones I received yesterday and today.

I guess my question is why would a single guy think that acting as if I am a call girl or prostitute would get them anywhere and then complain that they can't get anywhere with a couple?

Yesterdays SM was in his late 20s, today the SM was 61. I don't know if age is a factor since there is a wide range here. I double checked our profile and it does state how we would like things to proceed and no where does it say, 'I will fuck you the same day as our first contact, just give me a few hours notice, or that I have fantasies of being treated as a prostitute'.

Now, this may certainly be a case of the 'type of guys' where I live being idiots, but it does cause one to wonder if this is the case across the board. Yes, there are a number of 'great' SM that respond to the thread stating they are not this way, but man alive, the evidence locally makes me wonder.

I will be honest, I will either ignore an email from a SM like I did yesterday or respond in plain English like I did today to the idiots. I try really hard not to be rude, just very blunt in my responses. However, I did receive a very nice email yesterday from a SM that lives too far away to be able to play and responded similarly to him. I am not against SM at all, in fact would love to find one that is not married or a jerk that lives locally.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Today I received this email. This is the first and only contact we have had with this person (SM). I will type it as I have received it, exactly.

Subject: rainy sunday fun

hey there. just feelin extra horny and thought i'd reach out. in case she is looking for a nice hung stud to use as her personal fuck toy, i'm around all day with no plans. i have a few pics on my profile and can send more...

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
if you do not know how to give respect.you don't deserve respect.you my not like me ,but you will treat me with respect...........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
What kind of music?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   88 to 97 of 119   End
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated