SMs, How would you like to be treated : Swingers Discussion 2216501081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSMs, How would you like to be treated
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   81 to 90 of 121   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Or get those transporters working so distance isn't a problem ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
comanche,

Maybe we could start cloning SMs and then we would all benefit nicely!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
encrypt, sure wish you ieved closer to San Antonio,

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(318 posts)
Encrypted,

Loved your post, would love to have SMs like you near where I live.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I need to approach this in 2 separate scenarios:

Scenario 1: We meet exchange emails online. We ask questions concerning compatibility, flirty emails with innuendo follow. Drinks. Laughter, conversation and sharing of commonalities ensue. Friendship buds. Play? Maybe, maybe not but conversations, emails, other forms of communications continue.

Scenario 2: On Premise Club setting, <insert special ocassion here> impromptu pile up in room two is on the agenda.

I much prefer scenario 1. I will say it again that our largest sex organs are our brains and for me foreplay begins at the first SLS email. That anticipation and building of sexual chemistry builds the climactic explosions of epic proportions- If it turns sexual and not platonic. *Yes single guys can have non play friends in the lifestyle.

Scenario 2 I feel like a stunt cock and the couple may never even learn my name.

I will take a non-playing friendship with a flirty couple of an anonymous sexcapade any day.

Hayes VA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I so need to reschedule that Detroit trip...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
I guess I wouldn't want to think that I was doing a 'favor' to anyone by having sex with them. I would not want to think that someone was doing a 'favor' by having sex with me.

I may be naive or just plain stupid, but I kinda think that if there is some attraction on both parts to have sex, each person is benefiting. The mutual benefit is not the same as doing someone a favor.

I also think that if I feel repulsed by you in any way, I would have more respect for myself than to do anyone a favor by having sex with them. The emails I shared earlier in this thread that I received is one example of having too much respect for myself and for others to have sex with someone who represents himself in the manner in which they did.

Now, this does not cover the issue of whether the sex was 'good' for both parties, but the agreement before that both or all parties will benefit from the experience. That is a whole different topic!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
We've been over this a zillion times and I'll let it go now. There will always be people who view single males as desperate for whatever scrap of pussy someone does them the favor of tossing their way. Me? I don't have an iota of interest in a man feels like I'm doing him a favor.

That said, Jax, wanna swap favors?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
jandscincy, yes she is doing the person a favor. Figure of speech. She does me, her husband a favor by being with me too. LOL

By allowing a SM to be with her she is honoring him for being polite, respectful, fun, witty, charming and all those things wrapped up in one package. And yes notice allowing. Try taking a person's entire posting into context. Don't look for one piece to pick apart. And as a male, I always consider a lady doing me a favor by accepting me as a partner in sex. I guess if a SM was a look alike for Brad Pitt or some other super star, then it would be reversed. LOL.For my wife that is. Don't want someone to jump in and say me.... Hugg a stranger, The world needs more huggsss.

Amherst OH
Username hidden
(238 posts)
"But I do remind SMs. The lady is doing you the favour."

This is the thread that will not die but every time I see the sentiment above, I feel compelled to challenge it.

Mr.andMrs.P- Is the lady doing the SM a favor? Is it not a mutually beneficial arrangement? If all goes well, will three people not be getting what they wanted out of an evening? It is a two way street.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   81 to 90 of 121   End
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated