Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › SMs, How would you like to be treated
TOPIC: SMs,_How_would_you_like_to_be_treated
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 28  Next »
71 to 80 of 276
User Details are only visible to members.
I would be ecstatic just to get a response from someone even if its a no. I am completely new to this lifestyle and I would love you a woman or couple to befriend and have them answer some questions I have about the lifestyle and kind of help introduce me to the lifestyle (I guess you could say help "get my feet wet"). I have been nothing but nice and respectful to everyone I've messaged but nothing. Its not like I'm over weight, old, or ugly so I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Anybody have any advice or suggestions for me.

Fort Mill SC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
A dirty old man ....with a rock hard on...

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1065 posts)
I would like to he treated as as sex toy. For wonderful, beautiful couples out there, especially for the little single females out there.

Username hidden
(8 posts)
Hi SWM,

I'm not sure that NSA and being welcomed into someone's sex life are compatible. I'm at a point where I enjoy more connection with my play partners. But I have played with some amazing women and couples who are clear that they treat the lifestyle as sex and are not interested in repeat dates or friendship. All but one couple that I was with were nevertheless fun and pleasant and interested in my having a good time. Only one was as you described: Self centered. In retrospect I was new at the time and they were obviously not a good fit. I was too concerned about not appearing like a flake, so I agreed to play with them. Today I would not.

It's a journey. Enjoy the scenery

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1060 posts)
swm51, I like your response. I really do not think that the SM's here are looking to steal the wife away from the husband, but the statement about not rushing is so true. I know I like to be respected in a kind way and I want to do the same. Getting to know a person I think is the best thing SM's, Couples, SF's can do and I have read profiles from both SM's, SF's, and Couples that show success and the one key element is their approach which is "Lets meet first, lets see if there is a connection first of all". In talking to some of my successes when you get to know someone you become in sync with their likes and dislikes. That goes a long way for making mind blowing sex when things move from out of the bedroom to into the bedroom.

Speaking for my self how would I like to be treated. firstly do not treat me like the stereotypical single male that we mostly fall into when it comes from the other peoples point of view.

1. If I take the time to write a nice note, include a picture, my name, and I am polite then PLEASE REPLY, EVEN WITH A NO THANK YOU.

2. Do not think I am a flake, fake, or anything else before even giving me a chance for us to know each other.

3. Realize I am human too and that I have feelings. I ask to be shown respect for which I will do for you.

4. Back to number two, if you think I am a fake, call me out with a public meeting for something as simple as coffee. I will show up if agreed to meet.

Also on this site their are so many different personality types that I realize I may only come across as appealing to maybe 1-3 % of other members so my feelings will not be hurt if you are not interested. Just show some respect and I will do the same.

Sorry if I sound like I am preaching on a soap box but as a single male it is hard and while I have had some success, I would like to think it is because I have connected with people that share my same mindset. Single Males, do not be offended by mistreats by others, it is because of a few rotten apples that has spoiled it for the rest of us, and for those who are Single Male friendly, I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Username hidden
(67 posts)
Remember This: They want "YOU." Fuck that, be more selective. You have the mentality that they're doing you a fucking favor? I don't think so.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
like more than just a dildo with a body Ive had 3 mfms recently with 3 different couples , I know that they are the couple and im a guest , and Im there cause I want nsa sex but the first two cpls were very impersonal . if im gonna fuck a woman im gonna be affectionate and appreciate her beauty . im not looking to steal her from her husband The third cple was great about welcoming me into their sex life the bottom line here is to make sure you all are compatible before getting naked , I know we are all all horny here but if you rush in you may not like it

Springfield IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
I like being treated like I'm invisible. Which is why I'm here! LOL

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(114 posts)
@ BLT: lol

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
@ne14: Six months and no response. I would think that's answer enough.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 28  Next »
71 to 80 of 276
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.