SMs, How would you like to be treated : Swingers Discussion 2216501071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSMs, How would you like to be treated
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 118   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As, I think, the same as most people, I like to be treated with respect and courtesy. I do the same for those I chat with and meet. A few annoyances I must endure: no reply to an email or chat request, plan to meet then back out, after meeting no response to email. If you are not interested in me for whatever reason, there is a respectful way to verbalize it and I'll know not to bother you again. Thanks.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Not wanting to sound like a princess, but, at a minimum, I'd at least like to be able to read your profile. :^)

Seriously, though, your expectations are perfectly reasonable and that is really what is most important that get respected and spoken to. One way to hedge your bets is by seeing to what degree potential companions will participate in rapport building. SLS email, SLS chat, cell phone text messages or voice conversations are all ways to see to what degree they are willing to share things about themselves and want to find out more about you. If folks are difficult to engage along these lines, responses are clipped or harried, you'll know.

Hope that this helps.

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Thank you, kinddragon.

If we can't treat each other with a little respect*** why are we trying to meet people?

*** I understand there is a time and place for some people to do away with respect and just grudge fuck the hell out of each other. Generally speaking that isn't the "norm" for most folks, though.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
I understand where you are coming from MrP, a little self deprecation is fine but the term "favor" makes me cringe. If you flip it around, would you want a guy to say he was doing your wife a favor by being with her?

It's that golden rule thing again....

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
like the pure jerk that i am.............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Personally, I'm looking for friends. I would like the possibility of sex with those friends, but it's not a prerequisite for my friendship.

As a result of looking for friends I'm less interested in the one liners and get laid quick expectations and looking more for compatibility outside of the bedroom. Can we actually have a conversation and like each other without being naked?

For me, that's a necessity. If we also have good conversation while naked, all the better.

I've said it before and I'm sure someone's said it by now in this thread, but our best sex toy is the mind. Use it and you've got me hooked. Don't use it and you can cast all day and never get me to take your bait.

So, if you want to sleep with me, talk to me. Treat me like more than a living dildo.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
chasen, hadn't thought of that, so much better.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Or get those transporters working so distance isn't a problem ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
comanche,

Maybe we could start cloning SMs and then we would all benefit nicely!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
encrypt, sure wish you ieved closer to San Antonio,

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(318 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 118   End
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated