SMs, How would you like to be treated : Swingers Discussion 2216501061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSMs, How would you like to be treated
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   61 to 70 of 121   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sophia......I didn't write that. BUT I think I know who did. And i'll prolly aring her neck. .Lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
kibbles, ummmm, I am not sure ummmm, what you are saying?

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Sophia, it's probaly a Little easier, a committee of one, so to speak. but truly singleSM prolly have to jump through the same hoops aas the averag e sm or two

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
Inked,

I would be interested in finding out if your profile views have gone up substantially. I will let you know I took a peek and WOW is all I have to say. I opened up our pictures for you. Hope you don't mind. Anyone who hasn't caught on that this guy is hot.........well, check him out for yourself..............He is a total package kind of guy, hot, intelligent, articulate, positive, and on it goes................

Guess it kinda proves a point there to the rest of the single men out there. Present a multi-faceted personality, profile, and presence on the forum and let the single and married women and men see who you are and what you offer the entire relationship and you will gain in popularity with those you seek.

If still in doubt, re-read this thread and even just the last 30 posts or so and you will see what woman are seeking (couples and singles). Yes, we want some one that can get it up and get it done. But we are also seeking someone who is a real person, presents themselves as a real person, interesting, and wants to get to know us. A total package.

And to the single guy who emailed me today asking me 'If you are interested in a well-hung guy, I am your man' and that was the extent of the body of the email............Do yourself a favor and at least read our fucking profile...........You got an auto reject for a reason.........I gave you easy peasy tips on a successful contact effort to impress me.........and I am the one who decides who gets an auto reject and who gets consideration before sending them on to hubby......Sheesh.........

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
girl there isn't a man on these forums that doesn't notice you lol

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17683 posts)
what does a girl have to do to get noticed around here? {Waves discretely}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
they are very nice to trace with either fingers or your tongue ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17683 posts)
lol well its no secret he is on my list ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17683 posts)
I'm sure others have! {wink}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
Hey Inked,

I have wanted to say this for a while but just never did. So, I am going to say so now. I love reading your posts. You come across as very positive, easy going, happy, and knowledgeable. I don't know where all you post but in the threads that I have seen you always come across in a positive light.

I haven't peeked at your profile (I may do that after writing this) because you are quite a distance away from us and the likelihood of us meeting is so small. That and I have no idea if you would be interested in me, so why find out that you would be someone I would absolutely want to get to know when it may not happen. :( Such is the world of preferences and swinging. Wanting what you can't have.........not knowing and being fearful of making that attempt.

But nonetheless, you present yourself in a great manner. That manner that lets others know that single males have more interesting facts about them than just their abs, chests, and cocks. Men like you make it more difficult for the other single men who do not try to present themselves as a whole being rather than a few body parts to play with and discard.

To present yourself as human, with flaws, bits of perfection, wisdom, and confusion is the least we can hope for and the most we can offer. To which you do so well.

Sophia

P.S. I do have a list of Single Men from the forums that I have come to admire, desire, and respect. You are firmly placed on that list. Hope others have added you to their list too!

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   61 to 70 of 121   End
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated