SMs, How would you like to be treated : Swingers Discussion 2216501051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSMs, How would you like to be treated
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   51 to 60 of 121   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@ Kinddragon, is my name that much of a distraction or upsetting we got off topic? Is my post ok? Does it pass your scrutiny?

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(36 posts)
@ Nic: You may view for yourself, it is open for all to view. Not a cheater, bruiser, batter, jilted and scarred by a woman but I am not a woman hater nor am I plotting revenge against all other woman... lol @ Kinddragon: It seems that MY description of my observation, MY self description and MY willingness to take the opportunity to move on and try something different has caused heartache to some people here. Since I can not change it we all have two choices, ignore the name and person or get to know the person. I have not posted very often but if you look at my post one might assume that I am not a bad guy because of a definition. Remember our user names are personal and usually a self-description of who we are, how we feel, our observations and many other factors. Just like these forums are for expression! I know you will say I did not answer you question but understand the person thought process and person behind the name. It is just a name... lol!

I do hope not to cause controversy, just here like many others, to gain a perspective and express my feelings plus thoughts equals my attitude which to me is quite pleasant. I thank you for taking time to read this response and I will be around.

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Since his profile is hidden from me, my take upon reading his profile name is that he is a cheating husband. Your C&P from his profile shows he has an opinion that I would guess very few share. I think most would agree that unfaithful implies breaking a trust which is tantamount in the LS.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
It is the thought process that one's mind must travel. You do not have to think about it just take it face value. It dose not have to work for nor for you. But thanks for the interest. If you point out any other things that you want to know about just ask, I will be more than willing explain in deopth

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(36 posts)
If a SM act as a stud it is because of ego or that is how he has been treated. After enough women and couples begin to treat that SM the way the woman should or want to be treat things will begin to subside. I am not going to say it is all the SM fault but, treat all people with dignity and respect unless the other party deems it unnecessary. Most always want respect but giving king to something tends to go in the direction of how should I treat....?

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(36 posts)
thank you!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
Don't sweat it, Sophia.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
Well, count me confused........

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
hmmph! lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
nope, wasn't me :P

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   51 to 60 of 121   End
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated