Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › SMs, How would you like to be treated
TOPIC: SMs,_How_would_you_like_to_be_treated
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 27  Next »
51 to 60 of 268
User Details are only visible to members.
not as a plight or un-need or un-wanted as most in this lifestyle do blocked profile ..no single males invited...hurmp

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(60 posts)
With respect....that's the only constant I require. And I always approach other people with respect. Beyond that, how I'm treated depends a lot on the situation, because I really enjoy role play. Boyfriend, Bull, Master, Fuck Buddy, Third Wheel, Stunt Cock... depending on my mood, any of them would be good. On a great night, two or three would be fantabulous !!! :-)

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
"like" button please!

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3355 posts)
Thanks BT... I'll toss it out to them and see where it goes..

Have a great night

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(14 posts)
you mean, like shit?

Ahhh, it all makes sense now. Sowing, reaping...reaping, sowing...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11104 posts)
the same as I treat others .

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1062 posts)
@ news age .body and your loction .

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1062 posts)
Icarus,

About 3/4 of the way down the main forum page is a section called Successful Swinging. Under that, there's an area, aptly named Better Profiles where you can offer your profile up to the fora lords and lasses for constructive criticism. They'll likely be able to help you successfully soar once more. ...Sorry, couldn't help it...

Have fun,

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11104 posts)
at least acknowledged.... Maybe I need some profile help as well... Who knows I've been outta the game a few years.. and Maybe I'm not holding my mouth right

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(14 posts)
New2 - Welcome to the forums!

You should post your questions for help in the "Better Profiles" thread and/or the "Swinger Success" threads. You will likely get better, more cohesive help there.

Your profile could use a little tweaking. You have too much reference to "being new". Couples and SFs prefer someone with a little more experience and confidence. Hammering the fact that you're new may cause them to pass you by. There are a few other things that could be changed as well but this isn't really the thread to get into it. There is also a ton of threads on this topic in those areas already so take some time and read.

I don't know why BLT would think it's your area as there are swingers everywhere but maybe she has some sort of info I don't.

Be patient, you just started your profile and it takes a while for anyone to have success.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3355 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 27  Next »
51 to 60 of 268
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.