Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › SMs, How would you like to be treated
TOPIC: SMs,_How_would_you_like_to_be_treated
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 28  Next »
51 to 60 of 276
User Details are only visible to members.
@Mr.Heat: You know i aim to please LOL....how you doing?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
BLT, thats a better post than your previous one hahaha. :)

Corona CA
Username hidden
(205 posts)
@SirC: Ty. I've been well and trust you have too. @RonKathy: So far, I haven't had the pleasure of those experiences. I wish we'd all treat each other with respect like Tigg and numerous others have said now and in the past. Yes, this is a sex site and most of us are here to experience wonderful encounters but that doesn't mean a man or woman wants to promptly jump into bed with someone and that's not being judgmental. Just come and meet with no expectations and see what develops. This is what most say they do but too many times it's a lie. Here is how I want to be treated. Like a valued human being, and not a sex worker. This is not a dig at sex workers as I don't knock their hustle.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Hey BLT... Welcome back as well! Hope all's been well.

Nish... She has some valid points that have been laid out only as she can lay them out there. If you can take the constructive criticism thru her no BS approach to presenting it, you'll benefit from it. No one in this LS owes anyone anything. Your complaint is also vented by SFs & couples as well. Your profile is your resume and your first email or IM is your cover letter. You only have one shot to make a first impression and not all companies are hiring or looking for people w/ your skill set. That's life.

If you have a type you're not into, do you feel obligated to meet up with them for sex just because you're both on this site? See the big picture my friend.

Cheers... SirC

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
with respect .....the same way I treat others in the lifestyle

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12720 posts)
@BT: Thank you. You probably didn't notice me as I just randomly post and am no longer a member of, what is it? The last word something or other LMAO. I trust all has been well with you.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
BLT,

I'm late in welcoming you back to the forums.

Thank you as always for your informative and positive spin on things.

Be well,

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11744 posts)
I have to say, some SM bring what the previous poster said on themselves. First of all, many are way too anxious and if you choose not to hook up with them "immediately," they feel you're (a) playing games or (b) have led them on. Give me a break. Yes, this is a sex site but if you're so fucking anxious, I tell them to "hire" a pro and pay the $300 or whatever the going rate is. So, when you come into this LS and can't even bring a date for the threesome so many crave, be patient and act like a gentleman or tell your story walking. I can see why so many are single and can't even bring a date and I am not bringing a woman to make up a threesome or moresome. I broke my own "new rule" about not doing anymore one-on-one's with SM and wound up in a heated conversation that took me countless text messages to diffuse. Shit. I am sticking with the SM I know and all new comers w/o a gf or play partner, fuck off!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
not as a plight or un-need or un-wanted as most in this lifestyle do blocked profile ..no single males invited...hurmp

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(60 posts)
With respect....that's the only constant I require. And I always approach other people with respect. Beyond that, how I'm treated depends a lot on the situation, because I really enjoy role play. Boyfriend, Bull, Master, Fuck Buddy, Third Wheel, Stunt Cock... depending on my mood, any of them would be good. On a great night, two or three would be fantabulous !!! :-)

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 28  Next »
51 to 60 of 276
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.