Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › SMs, How would you like to be treated
TOPIC: SMs,_How_would_you_like_to_be_treated
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 28  Next »
41 to 50 of 276
User Details are only visible to members.
@PirateGirl: My profile "specifically" says I am NOT looking for one-on-one with SM's. I broke my rule to my regret a couple of weeks ago.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
It was pointed out to me when I first joined SLS that this is a "fantasy site". Isn't that why we're all here ? Living out our fantasies . I am not, by any means a "loser SM that can't get laid", quite the opposite but I'm here for my fantasy. I try to be a gentleman and treat everyone with respect and would like the same courtesy. I believe that there are as many bad couples as there are bad SM's or SF's. . That's just life and it's never going to change. I've had my share of bad experiences but I don't judge all couples by the few couples that treated me like dirt. Just saying !

Caro MI
Username hidden
(24 posts)
How would I like to be treated. That is simple, I just would like an opportunity to meet with no expectations and see what develops. If there is no connection, no spark, share a drink and thanks for meeting. I have a long list but do not want to write a book. (1) If I write you and you are not interested please say sorry, no interest (I do read profiles and if your profile says you would not be interested I would not write). (2) If you like something, anything about my profile please give me a chance to allow you to get to know me and visa versa all without expectations. (3) We are all human, as long as nothing negative is written and we show respect, please show respect back to us.

As a single male not interested is not interested as is NO means NO. Please do not treat all SM the same being there are good SMs out here, we are just overshadowed by the bad and the very ugly.

Username hidden
(74 posts)
Exactly PG. Some here believe females are single by choice and single males are losers who can't get laid so they come to a swing site. SMH

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3944 posts)
"is why a lot of SM can't even bring a date"

Generally speaking those who seek out SM's do not want them to "bring a date" if we wanted that we would just look for couples.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21206 posts)
@Evetsa: That's yet another problem with sitting behind a keyboard posting, texting and tweeting. Many people, male and female have lost or never acquired "basic social skills." Which, back OT, is why a lot of SM can't even bring a date or are single -- the ones "not" single by choice.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Simple....just be friendly and use basic social skills.

Laguna Beach CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Inez I think there are very few SM's out there that would like to be treated like a lady. And frankly if they want to be treated like a lady they are not a SM I'm interested in knowing.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21206 posts)
I would like to be treated, the way I treat others. I am a believer in the golden rule. "Do onto others as you want others to do to you"

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
Like a lady .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(7650 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 28  Next »
41 to 50 of 276
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.