SMs, How would you like to be treated : Swingers Discussion 2216501029
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSMs, How would you like to be treated
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   29 to 38 of 121   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Livewirecpl!

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(36 posts)
*smile* It's all good Un-man not to be confused with Stedman haha

I dropped a ophra joke in case anyone missed it.

New dude you type with ease, drop into some other threads if you get bored. You read well in my book, judge not them that be judged, or something like that. Try the games thread or I dare you to post in the woman's talk thread...haha

Wortweibchen-Liebeswörter Wortweibchen-Liebeswörter

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
FF, saves folks from having to scroll down to see my previous post.

:)

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Finger,

I just got home from class and you are still at it ...lol! Thanks for Defending me while I was gone but I think I may have shut this down after the previous post I put up

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Ok I want to wrap this up and bring it full circle. Take note of the name of the topic. As much as some want to label me as a cheater sorry, I cannot help you there!

Topic: SMs, How would you like to be treated?

Now go back to my first post and read up to the last one and this is how a single guy IS treated! I actually write a nice post giving some somewhat good advice and this is what it has come to. No wonder a single cannot catch a break in the LS. In addition, I am not trying to get out there and get notches. I just would like to have a friend in the LS just encase I decided to participate I would not be rude crude and obnoxious. After reading all the responses, I am disappointed in those that judge me based on a name. Take time to get to know a person Kinddragon. You started this nonsense. How many of you actually read my profile? Very few probably, I even opened it up so Nic could read it after he bashed me. Oh yes, I just name-dropped but it is all in the thread. Go read it! For those of you that defended my position while I was in class I thank you! This needs to end and let this be the last post about “UNFAITHFUL”

Now let us get back to the topic especially, after this blast! Now IF I have done something wrong I apologize unlike others will be willing to do. I do expect there will be some consequences afterwards but that is life. This is not the first nor last attack aimed at me.

6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine. 7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. Revelations 6:6-8

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(36 posts)
If I was unfaithful I would be all up in here with ice cream tales from far far away. But then again I ain't unfaithful :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
I don't know, I bet UNFAITHFUL has some pretty interesting stories on why he chose that name lol. Stories are like Ice Cream, not everyone likes the same flavor.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
:) sophie you do know that you just repackaged what your previous post stated.

It's all good, that is your style of verbalizing. I find you very interesting at times :), your questioning nature is cute. Like a Virgin, kissed for the very first time like a virgin...lol

In my short version I'm using this SM as a wingman for attentionwhoring purposes. I don't give it much thought after that. In the *moment I came up with some words that read interesting to me. So I hit send to share them.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
FF,

I love to hear stories of how a person comes up with their profile names. Our profile name has a cute story attached to it (actually an erotica story). But that is something very different you see, telling the story of how one came up with unique name for their profile when someone asks.

However, what I was referring to is the long explanation unfaithful had to give to explain to Kinddraggon what his name meant and how it didn't mean what it appears to mean to the vast majority of people who see unfaithful as a negative thing in a swinging world, where in the ideal, swingers are not cheaters and do not understand why someone would be cheating in a swinging website when swinging originally began as a husband and wife choosing together to have sex with others. (DEEP BREATH)

While I spoke in generalities, I must confess that is my point of view. I am not speaking for the whole of swingers in this matter, I am speaking of my own perspective.

My point is simply, if you have to explain and/or justify your profile name to keep others from writing you off right away, you may want to pick out a different name that is more appealing to more folks. Whether your goal is sex with couples, sex with single females, or sex with single males, UNFAITHFUL tends to be a negative in the eyes of many.

Just saying,

Sophia :)

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
our first handle/screen name was wetnwild2004 guess who won the what should our handle/screen name be debate/conversation in year one....lol

tame a little risqué but not over the top :)

I called mundane, came up with fingerfuxs for the in your face nature of the word around 2006.I have considered changing it at times. It does often get a eyebrow judgment look from a couple when making small talk at a gathering or something. Other times I get a nice dirty gurl smile, and the " that's different " comment.

I have noticed that in conversation after I say the name "fingerfuxs" spelled fuxs, then give my patented southern gentlemen's grin. It's swallowed or *digested better for lack of a better word.

Disclaimer *words bitches love words *grin*

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   29 to 38 of 121   End
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated