SMs, How would you like to be treated : Swingers Discussion 2216501029
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSMs, How would you like to be treated
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   29 to 38 of 133   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I so dislike like having 16 weeks compressed into 5 weeks. So, I see I didn't miss much while I was gone.

@livewirecpl I got it all done and thanks! GPS sucks! Damn 3.0 BS

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Now for a very minor criticism:

Based on your post I would not have expected your profile to be hidden from single males. I would not say as a single male that it's offensive but it is a tad cool to the touch.

And just so I don't leave this thread on a negative note I would like to share my own HR story (partially brought to mind by a much debated profile handle). This was from an article I cut out of a magazine from a HR director's collection of her favorite cover letters: "I am extremely faithful to my current employer, so please do not inform them of my immediate availability."

J

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(117 posts)
Livewire,

Interesting question. In my limited experience I am interested in learning a little about a couple. It just seems like a natural extension of a long term habit of chatting with people I meet. people who are good at talking about themselves and finding out about you too just make for a comfortable enjoyable time.

For that reason I tend to want to chat a little or exchange emails up front. Just so I know that we will be comfortable with each other while we are meeting to size each other up for mutual attraction and compatibility.

At my first meeting I was worried about "getting back on topic" after the enjoyable small talk. remembering that this is a sex site, and that this is why people on here go out on a date, it didn't take too much nerve to politely ask for what I wanted. In fact the lady was very accommodating.

I'm interested in an experience where everyone comes away with a positive feeling. I can't imagine being put off by pleasant small talk or that a man would be shocked that a woman would want that.

My thoughts.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(117 posts)
Whenever I contact anyone, or am contacted by anyone, be it couple, woman or bi man, I am polite, respectful, patient, and cordial, even if their profile and pics don't interest me. That is how I want to be treated. The things that turn me off immediately are crudeness/vulgarity and impatience. Only once ever have I "hooked up" within hours of first contact. It was with a bi married man whom I immediately felt comfortable with. Most of the people I have met face-to-face were couples, women or bi men I chatted with for anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks. Once mutual desire, comfort levels and limits have been established, I am excited and ready to meet, because I detected the same vibes from my potential partner/partners.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(249 posts)
I treat people the way I would like to be treated- with respect.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
" Except people judging." The hard reality is that we all judge, every single day we pass by a person and judge . Sometimes correctly , sometimes incorrectly but it is human nature to classify people. People we like, people we dislike, people we feel threatened by, people we think we want to know. We judge power and money, we judge clothes, housing and the car you drive, hell some will pigeon hole you for the state you live in. We judge in the line at the check out, at church and in court rooms. How we present ourselves is the tool we own to tint judgement in our favor. Swingers are no more open minded or less judgmental than the cashier at Quik Trip on a long night shift. Welcome to the forums,

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
** shut your mouth was typed with the font, funny bold italic FTR :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Now we are back on track... LOL! I love what I do! Bring everyone together with a common interest.

And for the record, I really don't have a problem. Except people judging. I will be around and I am quite the conversationalist aren't I? I think I will go to women talk and politics... lol!

This is a lesson to SM' s stand your ground! See you all around

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(36 posts)
I some times wonder if single males * block single males from viewing their profiles like some single females *block couples?

** thick skin is good advice for anyone even looking at the forums *for the record.

Other new dude that is Bi married playing alone with trifold default picture. and name I would never remember.

** you said minority........shut your mouth !! *

FF the narrator....sorry for the delete typo fixes.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Bashed you? You're going to need thicker skin that that my friend. lol

Here is my post:

"...my take upon reading his profile name is that he is a cheating husband. Your C&P from his profile shows he has an opinion that I would guess very few share. I think most would agree that unfaithful implies breaking a trust which is tantamount in the LS. "

To simplify what I thought was an easy to follow post even more, you call yourself "unfaithful" so my initial reaction is you are unfaithful (IE, a cheating husband) I go on to explain that swinging is essentially the same as being unfaithful and gave your own definition. I suggested that most commited couples would disagree and that trusting each other, even as they shared their partners with others was one of the most important tennants of swinging. Unfaithful is being deceiptful. Swinging is playing with full knowleged of your partner. HUGE difference.

So if that is bashing to you, stay away, FAR away from the politics forum. lol

Oh and I get treated quite well here, thank you!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   29 to 38 of 133   End
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated