Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › SMs, How would you like to be treated
TOPIC: SMs,_How_would_you_like_to_be_treated
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 28  Next »
29 to 38 of 276
User Details are only visible to members.
@BLT2LAST, yes, true at times for sure. A sad side effect of the technology age.

Laguna Beach CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Thank you P.G. not interested ,let her do the deed LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8256 posts)
Inez I would guess since he started the sentence with "bt" that he was talking to Bridgetender and wanted BT's GF to give him a BJ too.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21356 posts)
ARE YOU TAKING TO ME Tiggr

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8256 posts)
bt can I get in line for a sample of some of her skills

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12771 posts)
Thank you both. No I think I got it How could people be like that .There missing all the fun

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8256 posts)
@BigDuke: NJNY sort of defined it. Let me break it down. A Pillow Princess is a woman who supposedly is bi-curious or bi who lays back to receive oral sex but doesn't reciprocate. If this doesn't enhance your knowledge check it out on GOOGLE.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
" My profile "specifically" says I am NOT looking for one-on-one with SM's"

then you are not looking for SM's. SM as the name implies is a SINGLE male. Flying solo.

BT sounds like a lovely way to wake up in the morning, I have woken up a couple is SM's that way once upon a time...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21356 posts)
NJ...

Not the majority. Just the ones who identify themselves as unicorns.

OT: I would like to be treated...to morning head, as I was this am. Imagine my surprise to open one eye and see my date from last evening poised at the ready, and about to prove in her own special way that breakfast isn't the most important meal of the day ;-)

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11768 posts)
inez: a pillow princess is a woman who will lay back (head on the pillow is assumed) and accept a lot of...attention, but give none in return.

essentially, y'might as well have a blow up doll. unless of course you (generically speaking) are "in" to that sort of thing.

oh and on-topic: there are many in the lifestyle who believe the vast majority of SFs are losers. or batshit crazy. or drama queens. or some combo of all 3.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12880 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 28  Next »
29 to 38 of 276
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.