Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › SMs, How would you like to be treated
TOPIC: SMs,_How_would_you_like_to_be_treated
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 28  Next »
21 to 30 of 276
User Details are only visible to members.
Let's face it, couples are a dime a dozen as well but like single males (and females), there are some that are worth pursuing and many that aren't. Those who choose to play the "woe is me" card are of no interest to us, those who have the confidence to stand apart from the crowd tend to get our attention.

~r&S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4583 posts)
CollegeFun, first I want to welcome you to forums. Second you are right guys are a dime a dozen, maybe even less. You did the right thing joining forums as a lot of couples can give insite as well as single females. I have gotten input from even single males surprisingly. As you become more familiar in forums and make friends do not be afraid to ask a couple in forums to check your profile out. Be respectful about it and if they send you a message I believe you can reply back, just not see their profile. That has happened to me once so far and while it may not sound like a lot it was an explosive experience that has been repeated three times now.

Username hidden
(74 posts)
Where's that damn "like" button for PG's post?

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4583 posts)
Inez I think you are failing to grasp the concept that this threat is about how single men would like to be treated, not how women would like to be treated by single men. And frankly since you seem to have no interest in SM as swing partners and in general just tend to make rude remarks about them, I can't understand why you keep wanting to come back and comment over and over. We get it, you don't like SM's. Some of us do, and *gasp* some of us actually care about their feelings.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21526 posts)
For Inez, I would be single for the weekend and I would like to get her full treatment, that's a treat.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
Not any man who treat a women like dirt

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9046 posts)
Single Males Lives Matter

Newark DE
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Basic supply and demand... there are more single males than couples that want a single male. Meaning most of the time single males will not be the most sought after.

It also sucks when you go to view a profile but its blocked to single males. Don't get me wrong I understand why, If I was a couple who got bombarded by single males all day I would do the same. Just wish you could let them look at your profile but not message you.

Ames IA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
@BLT2LAST, yes, true at times for sure. A sad side effect of the technology age.

Laguna Beach CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Thank you P.G. not interested ,let her do the deed LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9046 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 28  Next »
21 to 30 of 276
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.