Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some SMs, How would you like to be treated
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 152   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forum mufflvr. A reply of "not compatible" or "not interested" is all that needs to be said. They are telling you to move on so don't let it bother you. Rejection is part of the game, if it offends you to have someone say no, then I suggest you don't send any emails.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
I have received replies in the pass that read "we don't think we are compatible at this time". I wanna say, "what time would we be compatible?" "I've got all evening". I like to make nice comments to single ladies and couples that have sexy pictures of the wife. I get replies on how they're not interested etc. Just because I try and be nice by making an observation doesn't mean I want to jump in bed that moment. Well, I do but I'm not that stupid. Take the compliment and say thank you and if they like my profile etc. The balls in their court or my balls might eventually be in her mouth. It's that simple.

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
I try to treat others as I want to be treated. I have a sense of humor so I try to throw some flirty wit into each email I send out. I would generally like the same courtesy even if someone is not interested. I do not hold grudges or take things personally. Unless someone is rude for no reason.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(22 posts)
With respect. Nothing more and nothing less. I fully read profiles and know who I can make overtures to and I expect them to read mine in kind. So far so good.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
Well I tell you as a single male a lot of couple that are asking to have male to meet with them never even send a reply.and the few that do find out that not all single men are looking to jump on the wife, when I meet with a couple I always ask if I can tought. and I spent my time to get to know both of them.IN my case if I get to swing with them I really trqat the other man with somuch respect as he letting me have his wife to play with, and I treat her with the most repect and never call any names unless she ask me to nasty talk with her.I been know to bring a live plant to meeting them.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
Yup. He's gettin' his Benjamin Button ON!

L

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(276 posts)
"I see that our friend Sinbach is no longer 69. He's made his way squarely into the "50-plus" range at 58."

I guess this is his way of saying GAME ON to all of those non-white younger guys?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
the same way I treat others..........with respect

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7007 posts)
All men are not slimy warthogs. Some men are silly giraffes, some woebegone puppies, some insecure frogs. But if one is not careful, those slimy warthogs can ruin it for all the others. ~Cynthia Heimel

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I'd like to be treated with respect and dealt with (take that as you may, Penis Gallery) honestly.

Speaking of which, I see that our friend Sinbach is no longer 69. He's made his way squarely into the "50-plus" range at 58. How nice for him.

BT

Devo, anyone?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(276 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 152   End
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated