SMs, How would you like to be treated : Swingers Discussion 2216501011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSMs, How would you like to be treated
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 121   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It would be nice to at least get an answer to emails even to say not interested.And also to decline an i'm request and not just ignore it

Blakely PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
like the nice single guy that I am....no drama no bs......if im not your piece of cake that's ok ill just move on... :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6538 posts)
You are the distraction. I am just mesmerized by You SWGC!

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(36 posts)
That's all most normal people want is honesty. Being upfront at the first opportunity and not stringing along. No games, either you are or are not interested

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(36 posts)
VERY nicely put, Mrs. SW.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
Honestly? Honesty and manner...I have my ego in check and understand if you aren't interested. Let me know you aren't interested, and I'll never bother you again. But, isn't that what everyone wants?

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
I so dislike like having 16 weeks compressed into 5 weeks. So, I see I didn't miss much while I was gone.

@livewirecpl I got it all done and thanks! GPS sucks! Damn 3.0 BS

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Now for a very minor criticism:

Based on your post I would not have expected your profile to be hidden from single males. I would not say as a single male that it's offensive but it is a tad cool to the touch.

And just so I don't leave this thread on a negative note I would like to share my own HR story (partially brought to mind by a much debated profile handle). This was from an article I cut out of a magazine from a HR director's collection of her favorite cover letters: "I am extremely faithful to my current employer, so please do not inform them of my immediate availability."

J

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(115 posts)
Livewire,

Interesting question. In my limited experience I am interested in learning a little about a couple. It just seems like a natural extension of a long term habit of chatting with people I meet. people who are good at talking about themselves and finding out about you too just make for a comfortable enjoyable time.

For that reason I tend to want to chat a little or exchange emails up front. Just so I know that we will be comfortable with each other while we are meeting to size each other up for mutual attraction and compatibility.

At my first meeting I was worried about "getting back on topic" after the enjoyable small talk. remembering that this is a sex site, and that this is why people on here go out on a date, it didn't take too much nerve to politely ask for what I wanted. In fact the lady was very accommodating.

I'm interested in an experience where everyone comes away with a positive feeling. I can't imagine being put off by pleasant small talk or that a man would be shocked that a woman would want that.

My thoughts.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(115 posts)
Whenever I contact anyone, or am contacted by anyone, be it couple, woman or bi man, I am polite, respectful, patient, and cordial, even if their profile and pics don't interest me. That is how I want to be treated. The things that turn me off immediately are crudeness/vulgarity and impatience. Only once ever have I "hooked up" within hours of first contact. It was with a bi married man whom I immediately felt comfortable with. Most of the people I have met face-to-face were couples, women or bi men I chatted with for anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks. Once mutual desire, comfort levels and limits have been established, I am excited and ready to meet, because I detected the same vibes from my potential partner/partners.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 121   End
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated