Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some SMs, How would you like to be treated
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 152   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I presume most just move on but I've had some bad mouth me because I said no. I'm sure no one likes rejection but my feeling has always been that I am not out to screw just anyone. I am very selective and I believe that has enabled me to meet others who are equally selective. Sure, I get turned down as well and that's fine. I would rather go without for weeks or months than settle.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
@Nic how do couples take it when you tell them you don't think you would be a good match? I think that's alot of problems with single males is that they put up with anything to get laid. Never understood why SM's out in public like to be shown respect, but put up with such little respect being shown to them by some people just to get laid.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(113 posts)
I happen to take great pleasure in creating fantasy scenarios for others. Of course I also enjoy the experience but to say it's all about me is selfish and that may work for some but I prefer a mutually enjoyable encounter. By the same token, I turn down couples who only want to use me as a human dildo.

In order for there to be MUTUAL satisfaction, one must put the needs and desires of the other person(s) on at least the same plane as their own, no?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Swinging is not about servicing others, though at the end it may seem that way. It's about YOU. Regardless of your relationship status. It's a selfish activity. The implications that it's somehow about pleasing others, is, well, not particularly true. To suggest that it's about pleasing others first and foremost is silly at best and has the implication that somehow ones pleasure is not as important, or secondary. Because, even if one enjoys pleasing others, it is still about one's pleasure which is derived from pleasing others

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17323 posts)
"If you make this experience less about what you expect and more about what others want, you might find your niche here."

Yes, that.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
I love reading these post on here. All the couples get on here and tell the single guys why they don't want or like to deal with them. Then all the single guys get on here and cry about how couples treat them so bad. Then you have the single males that get on here and try to convince couples that they " are one of the good single males and not like the others, or all othe single males ruin it for us good ones". LOL pity party will get you now where. Last time I checked weather copuple, single male, single female, ect, ect. People are gonna treat people the way they want to. It's like being a single male and going to a meet and greet. You can see the people that are single male friendly and who are not. So go introduce yourself to the single male friendly people. You don't go to the non single male friendly people and demand them to treat you the way you think you should be treated. Get in where you fit in.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(113 posts)
Triad, it sounds like you have a lot of expectations ... expectations that your emails deserve to be read, expectations that others will see you as educated (oh btw, there is a spell check function here that would help immensely to enhance that perception), expectations that everyone should communicate with you regardless of whether they are interested or not. Take a deep breath, step back and look at the lifestyle from the perspective of couples who receive, at times, a dozen or so messages every day, mostly from single males. We try to respond politely to all but there are times when it is overwhelming (especially when our interest in SMs is only once or twice a year). If you make this experience less about what you expect and more about what others want, you might find your niche here.

Ogden UT
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Great first post, Triad. I got up from my desk and changed hats; I put on a baseball hat, a wool watch cap, and a cowboy hat. Each time, I reread your post, trying to not have it sound angry, but I wasn't successful.

You've been a member of SLS for 1 day.

Though you didn't ask, my advice would be to get over to Walmart and look for their 2 for 1 Thick Skin Sale. Without it, you're in for a long, bumpy, angry ride, or a quick exit.

Remember, this is supposed to be fun.

TL

Oh, and about that whole syntax thing, your post has 1 misspelled word and you ended another sentence with a preposition.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(276 posts)
I would like to be treated with the same respect afforded to couples and single females. My queries are polite, informative and my syntax lets people know I am at leadt educated. However, I am snubbed by the majority of couples I write to. Not even a response to say no! I don't care how many rude people you've encountered! When you read my messages, they do not deserve to be ignored. That's my two cents for what it's worth.

Winston Salem NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
mufflvr: At least they sent a reply, that's considerate. I'll usually write back to say that I appreciated getting a response.

Newton MA
Username hidden
(88 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 152   End
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated