SMs, How would you like to be treated : Swingers Discussion 2216501011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSMs, How would you like to be treated
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 133   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'd like to be treated with respect and dealt with (take that as you may, Penis Gallery) honestly.

Speaking of which, I see that our friend Sinbach is no longer 69. He's made his way squarely into the "50-plus" range at 58. How nice for him.

BT

Devo, anyone?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(154 posts)
Respect And Fairness .

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(284 posts)
Normally I would say that I'd certainly like to be given a fair chance but I also understand that many before me have made that somewhat impossible. I've met some fantastic people here given that impediment and have played with some couples and those experiences were awesome. So it'll just be me making connections where I can and enjoying each moment. Having said that, please know that I will never reach out and ask "so wanna do it" or words to that effect. That behavior is not wired into me in the least.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(833 posts)
Not happy being blocked? Well we as a couple get blocked by other couples that we have NEVER had any contact with. Seems some use the blocked feature for any profile they see and don't want to have contact with. So don't take being blocked to heart. LOL And if your blocked, you really wouldn't want anything to do with that person(s) anyway:) LOL

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(243 posts)
I would like the respect that anyone else also deserves. Always a no thank you would be nice as to a reason. I may not be aware of a problem with a profile or picture, or such. And the 'not compatible' wording is so much BS. Too easy to blow me off. Take some thought in your resonses as you would like to have. Thank you.

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(39 posts)
The idea of a secret word is so awesome that we just added it to our profile as well! Thanks!!!

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Texans, I couldn't agree more with your attitude...I felt similarly when I was in a couple situation. I sense from your post, that you wouldn't be included in those who simply dump on single men without even seeing if the guy bothered to read their profile. Nor would I expect that you were someone who thought "rude" was appropriate.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
This has gone a bit off topic so excuse me if I address the 'email' thing first. MOST of the e-mails we get from single me are 1 liners like "Sure could fuk her gud man" or "I am in a hotel for the night, come here so we can have sex" or similar stupidity. We put a secret word in our profile that we ask any single male writing to us to put in the subject line. No secret word and it goes to the delete and block bin immediately. If he can't take the few minutes to read the profile, see what we are about and what we want, we can't be bothered dealing with him.

On to the original post, we prefer to have some conversation and a little get to know you time with a new guy. We want some comfort that we are of like minds and that he is smart enough to actually have a conversation. Once we get to know him we are more than happy to have him show up and be the energizer bunny in 5 minutes after arriving if that is what floats his boat. She doesn't mind.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I know how you feel Bumper. I have received a few very rude responses in the past. This has been the exception, though. I try to read all profiles at least 2 or 3 times before I even consider writing someone to make sure I might be what they are looking for. Most people will say "Thanks but no thanks", which is the same courtesy I would give them if they wrote me and I was not interested. All anyone should request is common courtesy.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
that stinks Bumper. I know how you feel. I even make sure any mail I send that I am within the age range they are looking for.

Blakely PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 133   End
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated