Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some SMs, How would you like to be treated
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated
Created by: livewirecpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 153   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@ Nic it is funny to me how you can be on one of these threads a miss a post time and again . A few post down you said you won't settle I feel the same. Well let me say I feel the same for a few days but months I do believe I would have already swallowed the barrel of my 40 cal. S&W. I know that's sick humor but you know lmao

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(386 posts)
The last time I looked both SM and SF as are couples are human and in 6 years I have never had to straighten out a SM. They have always deferred to me and know their place and know if they don't get to know me they are not fucking my Baby. If one ever did come and act like I'm lacking somehow he would gone before he ever sat down. Everyone of them have had almost a 6th sense that iM a pervert and love to watch my girl fuck.trust me it is far more my fetish than hers hnnn maybe it' the way I talk lol

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(386 posts)
Nic,

Didn't your momma tell you never to argue with crazy people?

-That's why I rarely talk to myself.

TL

Desert Hot Springs CA
Username hidden
(449 posts)
In keeping with your fellow Canadian's rambling post, I don't even think it counts as English.

TL

Desert Hot Springs CA
Username hidden
(449 posts)
So you, blacks and mulatos think I'm nuts because I am selective who I have sex with and put a woman's needs and desires ahead of my own? Duly noted. lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12702 posts)
Does Boston Creme with an Iced Cap from Timmie's count as medication?

Ever try Swiss Chalet sauce? Mmmm....

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20949 posts)
Sinbach,

Take your meds. They're cheaper in Canada. So, you have no excuse.

TL

Desert Hot Springs CA
Username hidden
(449 posts)
Fred, I don't think about them. I simply distance myself by ignoring them. Eventually they grow tired and mo e on to others (I suppose)

Username hidden
(17362 posts)
Fred,

Unfortunately, some people are under the delusion that this is just an easier way of getting sex, instead of simply an unorthodox method. In the vanilla dating world, there's no "expectation" of having sex, like they think there is here. In my opinion, that's the source of the anger.

No one likes rejection. Though, I have to say, I've fielded three SM email inquiries in the last few days and although none met Ms. LT's age requirement for SMs, when I wrote them, all we're very polite in their response.

TL

Desert Hot Springs CA
Username hidden
(449 posts)
@sed- I always wonder how those people that don't take rejection well on here deal with it in the vanilla side of dating. Do they go nuts if a vanilla man or woman rejects them as well.

New York NY
Username hidden
(170 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 153   End
TOPIC: SMs, How would you like to be treated