Red Flags : Swingers Discussion 187866
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeRed Flags
TOPIC: Red Flags
Created by: Clarklynfunseekers The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Deb- lol! Where'd nappy go?

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3763 posts)
Thanks rdy2play,

No sorry I don't know anybody with that nick, I do happen to have a pair though *laughs*. Does that count for anything ^_^

N Hollywood CA

Username hidden
(11 posts)
Some thoughts on red flags though that people should remember.

My wife is a costume / Wardrobe designer who works on movies, theater, and fetish productions and as such travels often. I rarely get to see her these days as much as I would love too. She is encouraged to play while on her trips, as I am also.

Could this be a red flag? Sure, if I didn't willingly say that I am more then happy to present my hall pass or allow the couple to call my wife up to validate. Will I ever likely have a couple actually be interested in acquiring me for a bit of mfm time, the answer is probably no. Not unless we get a cert, stating we are real.

Could this be a problem? Sure. Not that it matters, I am in this more as a poly person then just a swinger.

N Hollywood CA

Username hidden
(11 posts)
Agree. LOL We can identify a poser within the first 3-4 lines of a chat.

Marietta OH

Username hidden
(1437 posts)
wvaction yea we sorta agree....most of the clowns would be far better off just getting a sm profile....the guys posing as couples are just so transparent and lose all crediability with us. If a guy is conducting himself in a respect adult manner we aren't all that concerned that he might be married.

we all know the tell tale signs of a poser we won't list them because they are so rubbed in the dirt.

New Hyde Park NY

Username hidden
(31 posts)
Red Flags to us, No Certs, No Pics, and their profile says couple, but their chat is all "me" or "I". Also, changing profile names. One local guy contacted us with his 3rd different profile name in two years. We got a bad recommendation about him from friends of ours. After their first time, he would constantly IM or email the wife trying to set somethng up behind the husbands back. :-( Guess that is why he keeps changing profiles.

Oh, one more thing, guys that tell us, "My wife has this medical condition, so she lets me..." Yeah, please come up with something new, that is an automatic "Ignore" for us on so many levels.

As for the guy who wanted pics to see if he was into your wife, yeah, he was a picture collector.

Marietta OH

Username hidden
(1437 posts)
"..umm that might be a personal preference but we think the term "red flag" is more for phonies who will not meet or play."

I thought the term "red flag" indicated a warning sign or some kind of cautionary tell that may present a problem. Your internal radar, gut instincts, sketchy behavior, etc. I don't believe it has to do with being phoney. Plenty of legitimate swingers send off red flags all the time.

Cuyahoga Falls OH

Username hidden
(2087 posts)
No, he said that this other couple suggested that he do that (and that THEY had done it).

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
@ezeerider....Wow...free mebers can not cert anyone...You actually paid 29 bucks to create a FEW fictious profiles so you could cert yourself ? You given a whole new meaning to the word Desperate. Such behavior is also what gives most sm's a bad name in the swing world.

New Hyde Park NY

Username hidden
(57 posts)
We saw some people list a red flag as a sm who can't host or can only meet in the daytime....umm that might be a personal preference but we think the term "red flag" is more for phonies who will not meet or play.

To each his own but seriously people this is swinging do you really care if the guy is married ? I mean do you really think you have Never played with cples where the partners are not married to eachother and posed as a married cple. Just like in "vanilla" life some people have and honest take it or leave it attitude others do not.

This might be going off on a tangent for this thread BUT don't you guys just love when you run into a cple where he wants to bang your girl but you can't bang his LOL IN Our Opinion there is no bigger asshole in the swing world then that.

New Hyde Park NY

Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 62   End
TOPIC: Red Flags