Rather watch her with a woman !! : Swingers Discussion 57858
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeRather watch her with a woman !!
TOPIC: Rather watch her with a woman !!
Created by: somefun1223
Original Starting post for this thread:
i must be strange ? ok stranger then most lol i can enjoy watching my wife with another women and not have a problem about not joining them ? in our experience most men cant or wont let the women play unless they get some too !!!!!!! i know that there has to be men that can control them selves and let their woman enjoy them selves if the would like too without the guy getting some too !! isnt the point of swinging is to have fun just my opinion who knows lol ......Mr.Somefun

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
My hubby really enjoys just watching me play with a woman. He has even tried to me to get a gf that will come over once a week just to play with me and he doesn't have to have any involvement. However, I enjoy playing with a woman more when my husband is playing with me... more hands are better than one so to speak. However, he doesn't enjoy watching me play with a man. He is okay with it and tolerates it but it doesn't do anything for him.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
i must be strange ? ok stranger then most lol i can enjoy watching my wife with another women and not have a problem about not joining them ? in our experience most men cant or wont let the women play unless they get some too !!!!!!! i know that there has to be men that can control them selves and let their woman enjoy them selves if the would like too without the guy getting some too !! isnt the point of swinging is to have fun just my opinion who knows lol ......Mr.Somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Rather watch her with a woman !!